$17 tickets on 3/17

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Just be happy because this means they'll still be open at least until the 19th weekend

They'll be blowing snow again Wednesday night.

I assume us season pass holders will be sent checks to make up the difference for this promotion that we cannot take advantage of

Yeah right. My per day cost at blue this season is silly high. Not like in 06-07 when I skied 96 of 119 days at blue.

Blue doesn't give a fuck about their pass holders, this we know

They host a pass holders party every year...slice of Ellios pizza and a Dixie cup full of Atreat birch beer at 330pm on a Sunday in the top lodge

I'm still hoping for April turns Hoping...not counting on

At killington or out west?

Solid in some parts and thin in others. Main Street lift was closed which bummed me out since I just wanted to lap switchback all day.

Just as quick to lap it from the six pack maybe faster.

Does any place really care about their season pass holders?

Jackson hole does. They only charge like $1600 for a pass and $15 for parking but free bus from free lot five miles away.

Skitolive, Have you seen prices for a season pass at elk? That 100 day thing is definetly covered in the cost of the pass. Plus, its not like they send you a check. Its discounted off the next years pass.

Edited by JFskiDan