Weekend roll call 3/5-3/6

I'm just fucked up....I always want to eat right and excersize yet I don't care enough about myself to actually put forth the effort..... I'm far from lazy, I do a lot more than the average person....so I'm not the average fat guy.

I truthfully hate being fat, it sucks. There's nothing good about it. I'm going to die at a young age, I am in constant pain, and simple tasks take way too much effort however I just can't get my shit together enough to do something about it again. I know that I can, I honestly just don't care enough to do something about it. I'm basically killing myself with food and nothing motivates me anymore. I have 3 kids and a beautiful loving fiancé who I need to be around for, yet I'm a selfish asshole who just can't get his shit together.

The only thing in life that anyone should be 100% in control of is what they put into their body and it's the one thing that I can't seem to control. I can't make excuses for it, I have no one to blame but myself. Trust me...it sucks. The dirty looks people give you, the comments like "hey big guy", etc... There is literally nothing good about being fat, yet I choose to be. The only thing I can think of is that I pretty much hate myself.

I have figured it out before and I Hopefully will again sooner than later....or it will be too late for me to figure out. That's reality, that's honesty.....that's life. Shit ain't easy....

Dude I say this as a friend who cares a lot about you. Please stop with these type of posts. 

"I have 3 kids and a beautiful loving fiancé who I need to be around for"  

I'll add a few...a job, nice car to drive, friends, a fucking kick as hobby (skiing) people who care about you etc etc. The list goes on. Glass half full bro. Perhaps your near miss at work the other day was a wake up call to see the good and say fuck you to the negative. No one is perfect.    

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 1

Seriously?

Damn, I should have manned up and just went. I graciously bail out of the most dedicated race....congrats TP4, it was honestly yours to lose anyway.

I was kidding. Flurries at best. Good day here though. A little crispy first thing but nice and buttery once the sun came out.

• Like 1

Whatever you do, DO NOT go to a psychologist. They will fuck you up for life. Phillycore, it sounds like you lost a lot of weight a couple years ago. You can do it again. Think about how great you felt at a lower weight.

That's just irresponsible and borderline crazy.

It's been around for 100's of years, they attend like 7 years of school but I'm sure it's all a conspiracy to fuck people up because your friend Beatrice didn't get better. I guess doctors are out too via the same logic...better learn how to set your own fractures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Philly self loathing is a disaster, it's a snowball rolling down hill, reality, self these are creations of the mind and as such are heavily influenced by a choice we make barring issues of a physical nature like say a chemical imbalance.

If you choose to seek the negative than that is what you will find and that will be your reality.

Your fat whoopdeyfuckingdo, everybody's got something, your not starving in some god forsaken shit hole, your not making 7 cents a week endlessly assembling iPhones. Life is good and if you can see it for what it really is, with your eyes rather than your thinking brain it's god Damn mind blowing. A tree if you really look is the coolest weirdest fucking thing ever and when you understand that you understand everything.

• Like 6

It's been around for 100's of years, they attend like 7 years of school but I'm sure it's all a conspiracy to fuck people up because your friend Beatrice didn't get better. I guess doctors are out too via the same logic...better learn how to set your own fractures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Philly self loathing is a disaster, it's a snowball rolling down hill, reality, self these are creations of the mind and as such are heavily influenced by a choice we make barring issues of a physical nature like say a chemical imbalance.

If you choose to seek the negative than that is what you will find and that will be your reality.

Your fat whoopdeyfuckingdo, everybody's got something, your not starving in some god forsaken shit hole, your not making 7 cents a week endlessly assembling iPhones. Life is good and if you can see it for what it really is, with your eyes rather than your thinking brain it's god Damn mind blowing. A tree if you really look is the coolest weirdest fucking thing ever and when you understand that you understand everything.

Life isn't that bad if you get to ski with the fuckhead who posted the text above.

Yo pc I don't know u that well but ur a good dude, I lost a nephew this year that I thought I knew very well but apparently not well enough. He (and his family) lost the battle so if u need help grab it it wherever u can, we are here for you on this stupid ass site and on the hill as well as everyone else around u. Just know that and reach out if need be

Edited by mbike-ski
  • Like 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And where does it say this person was only a friend? And I never said I didn't trust Drs.. So if someone goes to a psychologist because they are feeling sad,sees the psychologist weekly, and 2 years later they are pretty much homeless, has no job to speak of, won't talk to their family, smokes pot multiple times daily, that's OK?  I am talking about an intelligent kid, self motivated, lots of friends good grades in school. How did we get from there to there.?This is a kid who had a lot of support from their parents, actually liked to go places with them, because they ASKED never forced. Despite the fact the psychologist was met with several times to express concern about how things, were, in fact, not getting better. Her answer "oh I am seeing great improvement" Really???? Where your pocketbook maybe. Just be careful of letting someone dig around in your brain, you may end up worse off than you started..

I would say smoking pot daily, multiple times is not good for your brain. Especially in people less than 25 years old. Your brain is still developing. I have nothing against people smoking a joint or 2 on the weekend.

I sort of agree...if someone doesn't have their shit together pot can be a hindrance.

Who knows how or why people do shit.... Noone.

Everyone is an individual and every individual is different.

I love talking to people, sharing experiences and making up my own mind. Sure there are extremists and everything in between....

The things that you experience in life are what make up your life.... Agree, disagree...whatever... At the end of the day just have respect for individuality and life itself.

Live...love...share....care....be humble and open minded.

• Like 1

This I like

Think about a tree at the atomic level......we see them constantly so we become blind to them as the thinking mind dominates the actual part doing the looking but it really truly is one of the weirdest coolest things ever.

Imagine you come to our planet with no knowledge of trees, you got water, carbon, oxygen and electromagnetic radiation (sunlight). If you take the slightly faster jiggling atoms of sunlight and you knock them into CO2 the tree gets from the air you can excite the atoms enough to send oxygen to a higher energy state and bounce it back into the atmosphere. The plant via this process can produce ATP which powers the plant to produce shit like fruit. You can also burn this material, fire, if you add an external source of very fast jiggling oxygen atoms the process becomes a run away catastrophe of carbon and oxygen coming back together, just more and more jiggling and that's fire which interestingly enough is also rust just rust is way way way slower. Its a solar energy capture device, the energy you experience when burning things through both light and heat is captured sunlight. That's truly fucking wild and expands to all other things. A tree then is a product of the air not the ground.

Skiing is a symphony of weird ass shit. Your planet has to be so big in relation to the sun, water must have very strange properties in relation compression, the patterns of wind, temp and pressure etc etc etc. The number of variables, the relationships that are required are immeasurable.

But most people can't see this, the thinking mind, the part that has seen all this shit 10000 times before dominates and while we should be enjoying say driving we are too busy in our own minds, just non stop useless thinking. I have to go to the store to get Johnny shoes, I should take up yoga etc etc etc living in the experiencing mind more changes everything.

• Like 4