3/6....still winter.

Pasr is full of the best skiers on the mountain. Psia should be asking us for advice

QFT...

I have a t-shirt, "No Falls, No Balls"

I fell in the bumps a few weeks ago..and took a good wipeout at Jackson hole...I don't fall a lot like Matt edge and Phillycore though.post-512-0-86580700-1457473791_thumb.png

When I was a newer skier like the dude I fell a lot more.

Our opinions here are more dogmatic than in the PSIA world because most of us just ski for fun and don't care much about technique and most of us haven't taken more than a first timer lesson or two while to the PSIA people skiing is a job and they have to pass through different hoops to advance to the next level. As a kid my uncle always said I should be an instructor or a patroller to give back to the sport but that in my opinion would be terrible. I wouldn't wanna help random strangers learn to ski and give up my own skiing time. I do like teaching funeral directors how to sell tombstones. I understand it's more than just giving lessons it's about the commaraderie and circle jerks.

What is tail gunning???

Pasr is full of the best skiers on the mountain. Psia should be asking us for advice

TP4 have you ever had your riding examined by a real creek professional snowboard instructor? I think you and also VTMark ride fast to compensate for your lack of ability and technique.

I will relay this advice immediately to the proper PSIA channels. Thank you.

Toast????? Can we please remove Steezes offensive, sexist, bigoted, childish posts that I reported?

One more complaint and I'll have atomic Jeff ban you. Why are you always so offended by things. Be a man.

I'm not a part of this beef, but reporting posts on pasr is ridiculous

I don't care that he is a mental midget that resorts to saying "black cock"or "faggot" once he has nothing intelligent to say. He crossed the line with posting my name. I want it deleted.

I don't care that he is a mental midget that resorts to saying "black cock"or "faggot" once he has nothing intelligent to say. He crossed the line with posting my name. I want it deleted.

Saying suck a black cock is not being racist I just wanted to make sure you knew which cock to suck.

Keep it up, bud. Your true colors are shining brightly.

Your true colors have always shined like a rainbow...easily offended...can't tolerate inane conversation. Most people think I'm awesome and funny some dont think I'm cool and they are typically wet blankets and Sandy vaginas. Oh and out of respect I spelled your name wrong to protect your anonymity. Enjoy skiing only two more days until you can grind Matt edge spine!!!

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Your true colors have always shined like a rainbow...easily offended...can't tolerate inane conversation. Most people think I'm awesome and funny some dont think I'm cool and they are typically wet blankets and Sandy vaginas. Oh and out of respect I spelled your name wrong to protect your anonymity. Enjoy skiing only two more days until you can grind Matt edge spine!!!

The hypocrisy in this post is laughable. You have no idea what respect is.

I think when the snow is really soft it becomes more a fear thing with me. I look at all the bumps and divots in the snow, and I think, holy crap, I'll never get through this! My skis are wide enough, they are park skies, prolly like 4 years old. I try to keep my feet together as much as possible. I'm really not the best skier, just out to have fun.

GSS vs Dude is like Leonard vs Sheldon

I had to look that up. I haven't watched TV in four years. I thought you meant sugar Ray Leonard.

I think when the snow is really soft it becomes more a fear thing with me. I look at all the bumps and divots in the snow, and I think, holy crap, I'll never get through this! My skis are wide enough, they are park skies, prolly like 4 years old. I try to keep my feet together as much as possible. I'm really not the best skier, just out to have fun.

As long as you're having fun!!! Maybe try an widen your stance a little for more stability and more angulation.