PSA — another Blue "Sweet Deal" today

enjoralas

Empanadas will confirm this, but that is the voucher that expires in 6 months. The voucher you receive via email needs to be turned into a gift card that never expires. Its a good deal, but a multi step process. This may have to be done in person.

That's the gist. Probably too much effort for sure for one card, but last time I got 5 that I still haven't traded in. Hopefully will again. I want to go up this spring or summer and check out disc golf, I'll just convert them all then. I know it helps that I'm close, but for $250 free it'd be worth the trip.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happened across an unannounced sale this morning. Only 5 left, $50 for a $100 gift card this time and looks like they will be mailing the voucher instead of print at home.

http://www.sweetdealscumulus.com/deal/allentown/blue-mountain-ski-resort-24

Looks like they are now limited to one per email address AND one per payment card, so that's probably why there are still a few available.

I don't know what the hecks going on, maybe Barb has another loan payment due, but they are back in again with an unprecedented middle of the day drop:

http://www.sweetdealscumulus.com/deal/allentown/blue-mountain-resort-4

$50 gets you $100 again, and they're back to print on demand

Are you just gonna keep buying them as long as you can?

Are you just gonna keep buying them as long as you can?

Pretty much. Never know when they're gonna stop doing it. Only real risk to sitting on a bunch of gift card value is that they go out of business.

EDIT: That being said, if e'eryone is tired of the posts I'll stop. Hopefully they're helping someone.

Edited by enjoralas

Pretty much. Never know when they're gonna stop doing it. Only real risk to sitting on a bunch of gift card value is that they go out of business.

EDIT: That being said, if e'eryone is tired of the posts I'll stop. Hopefully they're helping someone.

Nah keep posting. Gives me something to look at. I don't see blue going out of business. It's one of the worlds most successful ski resorts.

They do almost as many annual visits as Jackson hole and is 1/20 the size.

Keep it up. One of these times I'm going to remember to pick some up for when I bring my kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keep it up. One of these times I'm going to remember to pick some up for when I bring my kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still 30 left on this round. Not flying off the shelves at all. 6 of the 20 sold were me and my dad, lol.

Could really do some damage with multiple email addresses. Or the gmail + trick. This round is allowing multiples per credit card.

TP4 could drop $300 and really save on that pass!

Still 30 left on this round. Not flying off the shelves at all. 6 of the 20 sold were me and my dad, lol.

Could really do some damage with multiple email addresses. Or the gmail + trick. This round is allowing multiples per credit card.

TP4 could drop $300 and really save on that pass!

Good point I wish I could tag TP4 can a moderator work on that feature?? Thanks Root

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...