PSA — another Blue "Sweet Deal" today

enjoralas

My alternative was to just create a new account and buy it as a new one....

Hell yeah I'll be back at Blue with you fools

Woo you got me there although the instructors at bear creek are the best in Berks county

I was doing some thinking now that my season is over. I've decided to dedicate myself to the technical aspect of the sport. I'll be pursuing my PSIA certification this winter. If I can improve my wedge Christie, I should be able to go right to level 3.

Smart your wedge Christie will do you well in the steeps at Taos...I'm thinking about taking some terrain park clinics as I can never negotiate the rails and step up jumps in the hobacks at Jackson hole. Usually just take off my skis and walk down those sections. Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

And you need to go there in person to make your voucher magically turn into a gift card, correct?

I did it over the phone and emailed the PDF to them for my season pass. No issues.

I told them it's unrealistic to get there during their business hours during the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I did it over the phone and emailed the PDF to them for my season pass. No issues.

I told them it's unrealistic to get there during their business hours during the week

Well sheeeeit, this is a game changer for me then.

Nice! Good info. Did you have more than one? I wonder how many before they would get tired of doing it, lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...