Snow Sports Instructor Recruitment Day

Ski2Live Live2Ski

CB offering free tix this Saturday at 10 to anyone over 14 who expresses an interest and is ready to have their skiing tested in a group setting from 1030 to 1230.

If blue is closed I'll go. I will do the test in a power wedge turkey tuck no turns. Poles straight in the air mouth wide open.

• Like 2

CB offering free tix this Saturday at 10 to anyone over 14 who expresses an interest and is ready to have their skiing tested in a group setting from 1030 to 1230.

Whats the fine print on this? Exclude instructors from other mountains? They must be hurting for instructors? I don't think the ski-off at Bear Creek had included a free ticket. Blue's definitely didn't. Edited by thedude4bides

They'd probably cross reference my email with PASR and find out because you posted it on here when I specifically asked you not to.

Fuck, the gig is up.

PASR is just a big fucking Internet conspiracy to put your name out there so any and all mountains can have access to your almighty patented, copyrighted, and trademarked instructing skillset.

C'mon bro' Noone gives a shit wtf your name is.... If you were of any importance on this planet you surely would've been found out a long time ago.

You're just another peon shit head like the rest of us.

..... Someone call Al Gore and get this shit straightened out. He created the Internet and wouldn't stand for any of this bullshit.

• Like 1

Lmao....There's a museum for everything and anything.... JLAW has a PASR blue mtn museum in the trunk of his vehicle any given weekend. He doesn't even charge admission. Fossilized pretzels, rare beer caps, one of a kind skis and poles. Ski wear dating back to at least the 80's. Shit is tight man.

• Like 3

Fuck, the gig is up.

PASR is just a big fucking Internet conspiracy to put your name out there so any and all mountains can have access to your almighty patented, copyrighted, and trademarked instructing skillset.

C'mon bro' Noone gives a shit wtf your name is.... If you were of any importance on this planet you surely would've been found out a long time ago.

You're just another peon shit head like the rest of us.

..... Someone call Al Gore and get this shit straightened out. He created the Internet and wouldn't stand for any of this bullshit.

See? These are the kind of posts I read where it would be nice if no one knew I was a ski instructor...

See? These are the kind of posts I read where it would be nice if no one knew I was a ski instructor...

Your friend mandie posts about obtaining her level three on Facebook all the time and that's much less private than PASR. I think you'll be ok and maybe you'll even be able to find clients here.

Your friend mandie posts about obtaining her level three on Facebook all the time and that's much less private than PASR. I think you'll be ok and maybe you'll even be able to find clients here.

I doubt Mandie would let you stalk her profile if she saw your posts on here. #Level3creep Edited by thedude4bides

You put the shit out there hiding behind a screen name, than get pissy paranoia when your name comes out.

Welcome to the Internet Dude.

This isn't that complicated really. Lets hypothetically say that the director of my ski school has in the past monitored discussions on here. Then lets hypothetically say they become aware one of their own is posting on here. Then, hypothetically, say there's a HUGE snowstorm and I instinctively go to the better mountain and skip work... And it becomes known on here because either I posted about it under the sweet sweet cover of anonymity or someone else posts about seeing me. Could be a precarious situation id rather avoid if one's name mysteriously became connected to one's account.

As for being outed for being a ski instructor... I catch a lot of flak here that I can handle but could certainly do without. Either way, Steeze compramised both aspects for me...