Snow Sports Instructor Recruitment Day

Ski2Live Live2Ski

This isn't that complicated really. Lets hypothetically say that the director of my ski school has in the past monitored discussions on here. Then lets hypothetically say they become aware one of their own is posting on here. Then, hypothetically, say there's a HUGE snowstorm and I instinctively go to the better mountain and skip work... And it becomes known on here because either I posted about it under the sweet sweet cover of anonymity or someone else posts about seeing me. Could be a precarious situation id rather avoid if one's name mysteriously became connected to one's account.

As for being outed for being a ski instructor... I catch a lot of flak here that I can handle but could certainly do without. Either way, Steeze compramised both aspects for me...

Why don't you have your home mountain listed as Bear Creek? If you boss is stalking the PASR forums he or she has fucking issues. Do you think you'll get your level 2 next season? Then you'd only be one level below Mandie...and yeah I stalk her pictures on Facebook cause she has nice boobs. She stalks my pictures on Facebook cause I have lots of powder and mountain shots!!! The paranoia is real. Hopefully when I try out to be a ski instructor this Saturday camelback doesn't cross reference me with the blue mountain ski patrol database or they'll find out I'm a level 4 offended when it comes to fast skiing on Paradise.

I go with don't post things on the Internet that you really want to keep secret.

Truth!!! Although I found you on Facebook no juicy photos though just you playing in your band!!!

Oh and so sorry I posted like a year and a half ago that you are a ski instructor at bear creek. I don't remember you telling me not to. But as Justin bieber said,"it's to late now to say sorry". Anyway keep me updated of your beer league baseball schedule. I'd love to cheer you on!!!!

Anybody have any juicy secrets they wanna tell me...guys and girls RideDE is a ski patroller at sugarbush. Wow just wow. Hope is patrol director doesn't read his reports with afroman about eating meat lover pizza at Pizza Hut.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

I can understand that....I always caught shit from other instructors for being on here.

"Oh you're one of those guys"

Hence my not liking the attitude associated with any of these cliques.

PSIA, PASR, Racing groups, Patrol....etc

Oh, I wasn't even talking about that side of things but that's right. It's a thin line to balance and I'm catching shit on both sides of it. On that side for skiing with GP, on this side for being PSIA.

Let me say this: I'm a skier before anything else and if PASR or PSIA went away I'd still be a skier no matter what.

Either way, the gig is up and I'm honestly feeling like not being a part of either. Been toying with not renewing PSIA for 2 years now. If there's a way for a mod to nuke me off this forum and make as if I never posted on here I'd like that.

Edited by thedude4bides

brb... Gonna creep my FB friends for boob shots to share with you without their permission. I hope your sister is one of them...

She was my FB friend till a few hours ago. But wow the mods actually listened to you and removed a post. Hope it didn't take to many texts to accomplish that. Bye Felicia.

So you condone being a dirtbag to your friends? Good to know.

What?  

I condone people taking responsibility for their identity and privacy.  If you friend people on Facebook that you have never met, then you clearly don't care about your internet privacy.

So you condone being a dirtbag to your friends? Good to know.

I deleted the picture.  You're welcome.

• Like 1

What?

I condone people taking responsibility for their identity and privacy. If you friend people on Facebook that you have never met, then you clearly don't care about your internet privacy.

I deleted the picture. You're welcome.

That's a stretch. And should I congratulate you on doing the right thing? Thanks.