16/17 thread

RidgeRacer

Honestly PASR week in Utah needs to happen.

Sent from my 6070O using Tapatalk

I'm in for either CO or SLC. Just cleared it with the wife. She had a couple glasses of wine, but I think it still counts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Phillycore you need to start dry land ski training. Whirybirds don't just come naturally.

Trust me I'm not in that good shape and I skied Jackson hole 9 days in a row last season and some were short days but whatever.

How much weight have you lost since ski season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see how it is...no love for me or Colorado.

I have love for Colorado. I've just been anti social when I'm out there. I'll change that this season.

How much weight have you lost since ski season?

,15 pounds since April mainly from less late night eating and going out a little less and a little more exercise.

My uncle even said I looked thinner maybe only three chins and not four. It's in my belly where it dissapears vs face.

• Like 4

Agreed... Wish I could say the same.

New job has me doing less physical work by a lot and I can't honestly say that I've done anything to help myself.

It's never to late to start. You lost over 100 pounds before...I don't care if you're fat or skinny if you're a good person but it makes me sad if you can't ski out west with your buddies.

Good for you. That's awesome.

Thanks and honestly just to stay at the weight I am takes discipline. Gotta say no to Chinese buffets and turn down desserts and shit. Sometimes I fail but I get knocked down and I get up again.

• Like 2

Not much about being fat makes a person happy..... Food makes me happy...but it makes me fat which makes me unhappy....excersize is fun which makes me happy but it causes pain which makes me unhappy....

Vicious cycle....

I'm stuck in the I can't deal with the physical pain anymore stage and basically everything freaking hurts.... Fwiw....everything hurt when I was half this size and working out all the time too...I just could deal with it a lot more at the time for some reason...

Oh and unfortunately the right kinda foods don't make me happy....beer and pizza

Basically...I suck at this taking care of myself thing....

Edited by phillycore

Ok really strange lineup for the WNEP card this year. A good deal, but a weird mix of mountains. 

(WNEP Ski Cards must be ordered by 12/10/16 in order to receive them in time for Holiday Gifts)

You may redeem this for either weekday or weekend lift tickets. That’s right, you can ski on the weekend with the WNEP Ski Card! Please note that this is not valid for holidays (Please see holiday dates in restrictions below.)

The best part about this deal is that you can ski each of these great resorts for only $129total! That’s a 70% savings from purchasing a lift ticket to each mountain, individually! If you want to take advantage of this great deal, then you’d better act fast as quantities are limited!

The WNEP Card gets worse every year and the price stays the same. I could use Gore, Shawnee, and Big Bear but not a great deal at that price. The ski club  Pocono Card has Shawnee and Big Bear and I have a deal for Smuggs. If they still had JF/BB and Montage it might be worth it. It used to have Greek Peak too. Doubt they sell out this year. If they end up dropping the price later in the season it might be worth it to get it just for Gore depending on the price.

• Like 1