16/17 thread

RidgeRacer

TP4 you and I have a lot of free time during and after work but a lot of the PASRs have intense jobs where they can't fuck around on the Internet and have families to take care of and leaves to rake and children's bday parties to attend so they're only on here when there is actual skiing happening nearby. By happy there are fuckheads like me who check the site every hour and even reads the running thread when shit is slow. TP4 just be the dedicated rider you are and don't worry about the others...

raking leaves is a pointless task.  the next morning the ground will be covered.  idk why people dont just wait til the snow piles on top of the leaves and let mother nature take care of the rest

raking leaves is a pointless task.  the next morning the ground will be covered.  idk why people dont just wait til the snow piles on top of the leaves and let mother nature take care of the rest

Exactly what I always think. People want their grass to look good. I'd just pave the whole property and then doodle around on a swegway

• 2 weeks later...