16/17 thread

RidgeRacer

CBS Local deal to Blue is live...

40% Off From Blue Mountain Ski ResortSave on your choice of weekday tickets (up to $55 value)

Blue Mountain

40% 

from$18

Buy Now!*Limited Quantity

Ending: 85days 05hours 27mins

Gift this Deal!

Description

Why You Should Go: Winter has returned, meaning that best season of the year is finally back: ski season. So take a sick day, avoid the busy weekend crowds, and shred some snow with your choice weekday tickets from Blue Mountain Ski Resort.

What To Choose:

$33 for a Weekday Adult EZ Slope Lift Ticket ($55 value)$27 for a Weekday Youth EZ Slope Lift Ticket ($45 value)$24 for a Weekday Youth/Adult EZ Slope Night Lift Ticket ($40 value)$18 for a Monday-Thursday, Four-Hour Snowtubing Pass ($30 value)

What You Should Know: Blue Mountain is the home of Pennsylvania's highest vertical, the most varied terrain and some of the longest runs in PA. With 39 trails to challenge your skills so you'll never run out of thrills, and 16 lifts to get you back up to the top, the fun will never stop.

Fine Print

Buy 10 vouchers for yourself and 10 for your friends.Valid till 4/01/17 or official close of 2016-17 season, whichever is earlier.Blackout dates (holiday periods): 12/26/16-1/02/17, 1/16/17 and 2/20/17.Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.Valid on weekdays only.Snowtubing is valid for Monday-Thursday, non-holiday only.Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.

Sent from my 6070O using Tapatalk

I fly into Denver March 9th at 8:30am then chill in Denver for the day, drive to steamboat on the 10 ride 11-16th drive back to Denver the 17th fly out night of the 20th.

As far as I know TP4 is coming. He didn't get his flight yet.

Edited by VTmark

• 6 years later...
20 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well welcome back and now we can put being douche canoes behind us.  

I'll be a lurker.  But yes, I apologize for the doucheness. Was uncalled for

Edited by n0xidee
Look at that, post 1K is an apology
  • Like 1