2016 ski and ride video stoke thread!!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

• 2 months later...

Jon Olsson is getting massive air here. Not bad for a guy in his mid 30s who's had back surgery. Those booters really boot you up. Jon has had a good season but I doubt he maximized the value as much as Ski2Live or got as much air as Enjorales got at bear creek the other day. He started the season in Europe then went heli skiing in BC, skied dick deep in Japan, was at whistler..I believe mammoth and back to Europe...great drone footage as well.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3HUKFRlUKhE

• 1 month later...

Totally going off at ABasin...Pali lift reopened today...apparently yesterday wasn't that busy but today the lot was filled up by 9:40am and like 15 cars got towed from highway 6. This video shows the two feet of mid May Pow!!!! This guy Johnathon Buckhouse really gets after it and he's only 25 and married with a kid on the way. I didn't even buy my first shower curtain until I was 25..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r9AVI6F9Q10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Sally check out some of these videos. I'll add more.

SWEET! I had people over the other day to help drink all the booze I'd somehow accumulated. Result: they all brought beer and now I have more than I started with. Friday night plans taken care of: craft beer and ski video marathon!   :wiggle

• Like 3

• 1 month later...