Is Big Boulder gonna blow snow this weekend??

i dont think you guys realize how much fun human slalom can be.  ive learned that on freedom park days you have to get creative. for instance, when riding down the hill, see how many snowboards or sets of skis you can ollie over cause dumbass park rats leave them in the middle of the trail

From their Twitter page

CyKTmpUW8AAvP9S.jpg

honestly thats not as bad as i thought it would be

6 runs on Tannenbaum (empty) 4 on Freedom (fairly crowded, but not as bad as that pic from yesterday). Calling it a day. Thanks to the 4th/5th grade ski passports it cost only $25 for all three of us.

Not remotely amazing but step 1 in the kids getting their ski legs back after 8 months off. 4 weeks from now they will be in VT.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Started drizzling just as we left. They plan to close midweek and reopen next weekend. Negligible base so it could be at risk but they somehow stretched it so there were really no bare spots through early afternoon.

I'm thinking of going this afternoon with my girlfriend.she is a beginner. I think tannenbaum is considered a blue but does anyone know for sure? I think she would be able to handle it. I remember it being pretty flat and reports are saying everyone is hanging out on freedom anyway.

Tannenbaum would be easy for a green. It just appears as a park on the official map, so no trail ranking, but it has no park features this weekend.

Couldn't really ask for anything easier to ski on other than a slight incline you walk up and ski a few feet down on.

• Like 1

Tannenbaum would be easy for a green. It just appears as a park on the official map, so no trail ranking, but it has no park features this weekend.

Couldn't really ask for anything easier to ski on other than a slight incline you walk up and ski a few feet down on.

Sweet, thanks

Edited by jeff