Mountain Creek

enjoralas

Blah blah blah while you'll keep jerking off to trite cliches about welfare and taxes I'm going to take a wild guess you don't actually know the numbers.

Welfare is 100bil a year since the 70's accounting for the 2008 market crash. The avg benefit is $1000 for six months. Lifetime maximum for tanf the only direct cash system is five years, able body men without dependents going to have a hell of a time qualifying.

100bil ain't shit, things meaningful to the federal budget have not changed in decades. Debt service, military, Medicare, social security.

To a much larger point welfare is all economics nobody gives a fuck about poor people. First you spend a dollar to save two plus you need to keep velocity in money at the lower end.

As to income distribution, it simply has to change if not for the economic system itself than for society but that's a much larger post.

Seriously everybody should just hand over their entire income to the government and then the government can equally divide up everybodies income equally and take out a handling fee...all of us will be doing alright...we'll also all be getting good grades if you give some points away from the people who get perfect grades to the people who are herp de derps who's favorite color is jello...then you can also divide up everybodies stuff..I'll probably wind up with phillycores snowblades and mitttsubishi bomber jacket..RideDE will get one of my long sleeve t shirts with oil stains..ain't nobody getting my purple polo and my beanie baby collection goes to Ski2Live...and Oprah and Ellen DeGeneric will buy me ice cream woooooo. We can all carpool and share one of blue mountains condos and sing that pave paradise song put up a parking lot in a parking lot for the sake of being ironic if that's even the proper use of the song. Damn you aka is morrisette.

The worst part about MC is that stupid 8 person standing gondola thing.  Great for lift capacity, but taking off your skis every 3 minutes grows old real fast.  There's a fixed grip triple around the corner that they never run.  South/Bear have a 4 person HSQ which is where I usually spend my time.

I didn't know you skied back then. Thought you just started like ten years ago.

Re-started.  I didn't ski much senior year of HS, college and for too many years after college as I wasn't financially stable.  I started skiing around the age of 11-12

Edited by RootDKJ

I went to Campgaw once since I used to work 15 minutes from there.

Slow lifts, negligible vertical kinder 250 feet), and nothing as challenging as Vista. I would only bother with it if going to teach novices and it was around the corner. Less interesting than Spring.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski