Opening day roll call thread 12/14...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Have fun - looking forward to reading your reports at work tomorrow.

Saturday looks interesting weather...wonder if they really will make valley by then...

I don't see why not you see how cold it's gonna be tomorrow night through Saturday morning. Then snow Saturday then rain Sunday.

It always rains on Sunday's.

I don't see why not you see how cold it's gonna be tomorrow night through Saturday morning. Then snow Saturday then rain Sunday.

It always rains on Sunday's.

Intriguing.  You think they get NM>DW open, or just like tuts, falls, and that park down tot eh valley kind of thing?

Trying to decide between catskills or poconos.  Diving conditions could suck on return trip, so blue with the valley open might be the right call.  Heck, even without the valley, and with snow....might be the thing to do.

Alas I'm not even in the state but looks pretty decent......weather is a question.....temps will be excellent for about 48hrs but super windy 40mph so they may get alot but it may end up mostly in the woods.

Rain/snow will be interesting Saturday/Sunday temps aloft seem to suck but who knows.

If the valley happens great but it will be nice just to get out and slide with you dick heads.

• Like 1

Alas I'm not even in the state but looks pretty decent......weather is a question.....temps will be excellent for about 48hrs but super windy 40mph so they may get alot but it may end up mostly in the woods.

Rain/snow will be interesting Saturday/Sunday temps aloft seem to suck but who knows.

If the valley happens great but it will be nice just to get out and slide with you dick heads.

Love you too, bitch. 

• Like 1