New trail at blue.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

So, i really havent skied Blue for that long, but this trail not opening doesnt come as any surprise to anyone does it?  

My guess is trail comes after hotel/apartment thing.  I guess they did spout out about the 40th trail for their 40th year, so, i guess its upper challenge, and lower challenge this year?  something like that?

Korey Sixpax

So, i really havent skied Blue for that long, but this trail not opening doesnt come as any surprise to anyone does it?  

My guess is trail comes after hotel/apartment thing.  I guess they did spout out about the 40th trail for their 40th year, so, i guess its upper challenge, and lower challenge this year?  something like that?

I don't know if the condos are going to happen. Environmentalists don't want it so close to the Appalachian trail which has put it on hold.

What's that picture supposed to show anyway Giant Slalom sucks??

More excited for sidewinder not being a park than a new trail actually happening!!!

Same... Thats like having a new trail.

Thumb up on the end of sidewinder park. Now clear some more glades. Gotta be easier than opening a new trail.

Yes because that 30 inches we get annually will fill those right up. Who needs base repairs?
  • Like 1

Are they actually taking the jumps and features off Sidewinder? How do you know?  That would be awesome .

I saw them once blowing snow into the "glades". Lol. It just freezes into giant ruts that people seem to run like bobsled tracks before they come shooting out of control onto Lazy Mile.  

Same... Thats like having a new trail.

Yes because that 30 inches we get annually will fill those right up. Who needs base repairs?

Yeah, i was thinking the same thing.  

Are they actually taking the jumps and features off Sidewinder? How do you know?  That would be awesome .

I saw them once blowing snow into the "glades". Lol. It just freezes into giant ruts that people seem to run like bobsled tracks before they come shooting out of control onto Lazy Mile.  

The snow they blow in the glades is "basemaker" snow, so when it does actually snow, you can quickly skim off the powder and get down to the ice instead of hitting rocks and roots.  The glades at Jack Frost tend to stay together a little longer, but it still just doesnt snow enough in PA.  

La Nina Winter - Lots of snow!!!!  Take it to the bank.