12/17-18 weekend roll call!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Until about 1pm right now but that may be enough for them to call it plus the arctic air is crazy warm temps aloft suck hairy dick so it may over ruin the cold air earlier than currently thought.

so you are saying waiting to ride in the afternoon on sunday may be risking it, so go saturday night after work and if they are open sunday, go sunday as well?

They jacked up prices for ski season. Sucks for people who just go there to eat. Kinda shitty of them to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget 10% discount with season pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did forget too, but waitress didn't, she asked. Good on her. 22% tip for her

• Like 4

Got an hour of soft cord with TP4 before the rain came. Skied for another run or two after that and then left. They have some huge piles of snow in the valley. Looking forward to seeing that open this week.

Living that Toast lyfe I see. I'm planning on a late evening session after the Pats / Donkeys game later. 

Me and toast were the only 2 people when the ribbon dropped. The soft corduroy was very enjoyable, especially on lazy. However, by 8:30 the blue mountain race teams decided to take over all of Main Street and lazy. Doing drills from edge to edge while we had to navigate through them. By 9:15 the rain started to pick up. I called it a day soaked at 10:30

Me and toast were the only 2 people when the ribbon dropped. The soft corduroy was very enjoyable, especially on lazy. However, by 8:30 the blue mountain race teams decided to take over all of Main Street and lazy. Doing drills from edge to edge while we had to navigate through them. By 9:15 the rain started to pick up. I called it a day soaked at 10:30

Most dedicated PASRer

3a12da429bacd9ceacdfce0fdeeae9fa.jpg

• Like 2