Sugarbush/Mt. Ellen - 8/20/16

indiggio

Sounds like Ski2Live is gonna get some fine skiing in this weekend...he's probably sitting in a hypobaric chamber right now to acclimate to the 12,000 foot altitude difference. Please show him your support instead of being a jealous hater...your friend Barb!!!

How did I get dragged into this?

• Like 2

you can ski free tomorrow at Snowbird with a season pass to another resort.  Does Frontier fly to Utah?  

That would bring my season up to 32 days with an average of $22.78 per day.  But i gave Moghoul a buddy pass, so, that must come off there somehow, or brings me up to 33 days, but i didnt really ski on that pass, and i guess you cant really ski at the same mountain twice on the same day and make it count, so i guess my 32 days cost me $20.53 if you deduct the price of that pass.  Oh, but at the same time, Moghoul hooked me up with some stellar beer in exchange for the lift ticket.  Damn....this is just getting confusing now.  i didnt pay for airfare to get to utah either, so. geezus, maybe this is why i dont worry about shit like this.  oh crap, i forgot the day i went to boulder and frost..

• Like 2

How??? Because it was a free trip and you had a paycheck waiting for you when you returned? I had a fucking pile of checks when I got back from Colorado the other day...I should go away more often.

it was 5 days of not having to spend money.  if i would have stayed home i would have had to pay for 5 days of meals and gas.