12-21. report

larrytbull

Rode first chair with mark this morning. Met up with toast second run. Happy to see they were blowing snow even when we left at 11:15. Falls didn't open til 845 and had a lot of cookies. Ride chute 3 times and it was icy as hell. Ride Burma a bunch as well. 6 pack went down a little after 1030, was still down when we left at 11:15 with people still stuck in it. Main Street was run of the day, lazy was great as well

I guess I'll go up tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to get after it!!!

On the blue mountain snow makers blog it said challenge and paradise will open tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boom!!!!

Rode first chair with mark this morning. Met up with toast second run. Happy to see they were blowing snow even when we left at 11:15. Falls didn't open til 845 and had a lot of cookies. Ride chute 3 times and it was icy as hell. Ride Burma a bunch as well. 6 pack went down a little after 1030, was still down when we left at 11:15 with people still stuck in it. Main Street was run of the day, lazy was great as well

Getting stuck on the six pack seems like a stoke stomper..they probably need to order a part from Europe..shit is bananas..B A N A N A S