Whistler Trip

toast21602

• 1 year later...

^^^^i think all the skis you have will suck with that forecast.  And maybe not even take your own skis, thats just a huge pain in the ass, and pisses of the airlines.    just get some when you get out there.  I remember something in here about a ski Volkl makes.  TMR's?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

^^^^i think all the skis you have will suck with that forecast.  And maybe not even take your own skis, thats just a huge pain in the ass, and pisses of the airlines.    just get some when you get out there.  I remember something in here about a ski Volkl makes.  TMR's?

I'll look into renting those TRMs, hopefully with demo bindings. I just want one day of 12+ inches out there. I'm in need of a pow day. An early trip gives me the option of chasing a storm later this season if needed, though. 

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

I'll look into renting those TRMs, hopefully with demo bindings. I just want one day of 12+ inches out there. I'm in need of a pow day. An early trip gives me the option of chasing a storm later this season if needed, though. 

I'm with you on the later season option, but you need to put a little faith in the Bouy.  Everyone going out west is going to get powder.  I just know it.  

9 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I'm with you on the later season option, but you need to put a little faith in the Bouy.  Everyone going out west is going to get powder.  I just know it.  

Fingers crossed. With my spring semester schedule, depending on the week I'm done for the week at 8:45 on Wednesday Mornings so that gives me the option for long weekends to get somewhere. Hoping your bouy is poppin' for me after it pops for you. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • toast21602 changed the title to Whistler Trip