JF Friday 1/27 Another radio station Friday

C1erArt

Got out for a couple hours this afternoon, should have stayed home. Ice, sugar piles and out of control skiers. The place desperately needs to blow some snow. I'll see how things are first thing tomorrow morning.

Best run of the day was down the center right of Exhibition - all the snow was scraped off and the ice was nice and smooth. Time to sharpen my edges again.

The cardboard classic day (although fun to watch) is probably the worst of them all. All the noobies who don't know how to ski end up on East mountain because they want to watch from the top and east Mt because a shit show.

Nice human slalom though.

You should get a season pass at Blue!!!!

Thinking about it for next year. Getting lonely here. Raised my season pass by $200 and then flood the slopes with $9 discount tickets. My wife has decided to skip her season pass next year.

Lost track of R2.

Thinking about it for next year. Getting lonely here. Raised my season pass by $200 and then flood the slopes with $9 discount tickets. My wife has decided to skip her season pass next year.

Lost track of R2.

Why has she lost interest? Hard to go back to slow lifts and short runs after blue. Aren't you closer to blue as well.