Ski bag for long skis

moe ghoul

You can also just carry boots loose on the plane 

but thats a dosh move

are you being sarcastic?  I fit my ski boots, 2 pairs of gloves, 8 pairs of socks, 4 lower body layers, 4 upper layers, down puffy, ski pants, and ski jacket in my 22" rollaboard.  pack better.

you have no idea what you are talking about lol.  please, explain to me how my boots will fit on my carry on?

with a nice 22" roller bag thats essentially a suitcase lol.  i have a small duffle bag i got Christmas of 4th grade to put my clothes in, board bag that barely fits my board, and a boot bag with all my gear that certainly cannot fit in the overhead compartment.  

22"x14"x9" is a legal carry on size (on UA, at least) and it fits in the sizer fully loaded with ski gear.  Why not maximize your carry on allowance?

Why not maximize your carry on allowance?

I do lol.  the duffle bag is  stuffed full after 2 under armours, 2 turtle necks, 2 t shirts, 1 collared shirt, 2 pairs of sweat pants, 4 socks, 4 ski socks, 4 boxers, 1 pair of jeans, 1 hoody, and toiletries.  in philly i had to bang on the top of it just to get it to fit in that metal size tester thing at the gate.  the boot bag would never fit on carry on cause my size 13 boots are fucking huge.  i guess i could put all the ski stuff in the duffle bag and clothes in the boot bag, but that is stupid cause its called a BOOT bag and not a CLOTHES bag.

I do lol.  the duffle bag is  stuffed full after 2 under armours, 2 turtle necks, 2 t shirts, 1 collared shirt, 2 pairs of sweat pants, 4 socks, 4 ski socks, 4 boxers, 1 pair of jeans, 1 hoody, and toiletries.  in philly i had to bang on the top of it just to get it to fit in that metal size tester thing at the gate.  the boot bag would never fit on carry on cause my size 13 boots are fucking huge.  i guess i could put all the ski stuff in the duffle bag and clothes in the boot bag, but that is stupid cause its called a BOOT bag and not a CLOTHES bag.

You win. I'm impressed duffel bag from fourth grade is still good. Must be LLBean or something. Those mofos have a lyfetime warranty.

You two behave or dessert.

Two pairs of skis plus boots and the weight of the bag would be over 50 pounds and only gapers check their boots.

I'm checking my boots. They fit in my big duffel which is fine because I don't feel like dragging boots around thru 4 airports. We arrive at 3 so if they miss the flight, they'll get there by the next day most likely. Never happened to me yet. Yet.........Ski bag comes in at 47 lbs loaded.

I'm checking my boots. They fit in my big duffel which is fine because I don't feel like dragging boots around thru 4 airports. We arrive at 3 so if they miss the flight, they'll get there by the next day most likely. Never happened to me yet. Yet.........Ski bag comes in at 47 lbs loaded.

4 airports?? Have you seen how much snow Jackson hole has?? It's insane

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Wow, you are changing planes twice. How long will it take to get there? I thought I was being a cheapskate not flying direct.

I've done a three hopper to JH before when I missed my flight. Allentown to Chicago to Denver to JH. Once on the way home I did JH to Denver one day...then Denver to DC next day and DC to Newark third due to snowstorms and the way there was Newark to JH direct. I also once flew Philly to Chicago then Chicago to Jackson flight ended up in Denver and I drove the final 500+ miles to Jackson in a snowstorm and arrived at 5am instead of noon the day before. Travel can be rowdy.