3/4-3/5 weekend roll call thread.

Hey all,

It's almost another weekend. Who's gonna be at blue mountain this weekend? Dress warm as temperatures will be in the teens and 20s and snow guns will be blasting on open terrain.

will be there

my son is back to competition after broken wrist. slopestyle on saturday. rail jam on sunday. come out to cheer

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Edited by larrytbull
  • Like 1

Probably going to be at Camel on Saturday (still have two days to use on a triple ticket) and likely at Blue Sunday if it's not raining. If I'm there Sunday, I'm grillin'.

I'm liking Sunday's at Blue.post-512-0-69646500-1488429126_thumb.jpeg

I'm at 24. The only non PA skiing left for me this year most likely is a Catskills run after we close.

Can't see your stats unless I look you up individually as you aren't in the top ten. When I'm stats manager I will expand the stats to top

i was gonna head up today but its windy.

still might

Wind is not an excuse to skip skiing. You get a lot of days off.

Website says they are opening tubing 5-9 tonight. They have Boy Scouts cardboard box race on the tubing hill Saturday.

Pour a little out for Widowmaker. I knew on Guesday night I was skiing it for the last time this season.

Gluesday night?

Shadows I'll be up at 655pm if you feel like night skiing. Atomic Jeff as well and probably Johnny law and Matt edge.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Wind is not an excuse to skip skiing. You get a lot of days off.

Gluesday night?

Shadows I'll be up at 655pm if you feel like night skiing. Atomic Jeff as well and probably Johnny law and Matt edge.

Gluesday. Awesome. Fat ass thumbs. Snow wasn't glue tho, it was so nice.

Probably 75% chance I'm gonna head up tonight. Wave as y'all go past! :)