3/4-3/5 weekend roll call thread.

Winds were not bad. I waited to go, got on the snow at 1145. I spoke with someone on the lift who got there at opening, said the whole place was a sheet. Didn't go down Razors, as it was shining in the sun. Looked and sounded like straight up ice. Not many people went down. Switchback and NM to DW were pretty good. Pretty soft at the bottom when I left at around 3. I can't complain after yesterday's weather. There were a couple areas very thin on Crazy and Challenge. I rode up the lift with another person, who said they know someone who works there. Might close next weekend. Hope not, if so, this will be my last day there this season 😩

I'll be up Saturday. Anybody have problems with their pass after re-upping for next year? Don't want to waste any time on bullshit so will stop up top at 7:30 if I have to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't either, but I re-upped in person and they took my current one and ran it over the reader to add next year on to it.

Anyone redeeming a 2016 buddy pass should make sure to tell them not to redeem the one for next year. They did that to my dad, he didn't say anything and when I reminded him and he went to check he found they had used his 2017 one. They made a note that he still had one coming next year.

I'll be up Saturday. Anybody have problems with their pass after re-upping for next year? Don't want to waste any time on bullshit so will stop up top at 7:30 if I have to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was pretty uncomfortable with the online process this year vs.past, so i did stop in last weekend to check, and everything was a-ok.