3/4-3/5 weekend roll call thread.

good. I see highs in the low 30s all next week. they could pretty much blow top to bottom on razors for a week and be open for another month. I think this change of weather for the next week has hopefully swayed their opinion on closing this weekend.

We could be skiing some fresh snow Friday morning!!!

• Like 1

We could be skiing some fresh snow Friday morning!!!

I was hoping the weekend thing would really pan out.  Looks like i will be a rider of the tiny storm tomorrow rather than Tuesday.  It doesnt look like i can get Tuesday off......now if it slows down some, and snows Wednesday......well i think that might be swell.  

I'm headed to Blue after work. Anyone else gonna be around?

I'll be there around 7 maybe a bit earlier.

I was hoping the weekend thing would really pan out. Looks like i will be a rider of the tiny storm tomorrow rather than Tuesday. It doesnt look like i can get Tuesday off......now if it slows down some, and snows Wednesday......well i think that might be swell.

I'll play tomorrow morning by ear...if it's snowing at 630am I'll head up and same with Tuesday/Wednesday. Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich