Best Local Shop for Tuning and Mounting?

SallyCat

Turns out I will be at Blue this weekend. Be nice to meet people if nobody minds being seen with a middle-aged lady with slovenly skiing technique and a tendency to swing by the bar for morale purposes.  :-)

You will fit right in. A close friend used to live in Lake Charles, La.

• Like 1

Turns out I will be at Blue this weekend. Be nice to meet people if nobody minds being seen with a middle-aged lady with slovenly skiing technique and a tendency to swing by the bar for morale purposes.  :-)

I got behind in my PASR reading last week, no wifi. I read this and was like holy crap. Another middle aged woman that skis and posts on here. I think the only other woman that posts on here is Barb, and she lives in Colorado, so no chance of running into her at Blue. I'm at Blue generally every Tuesday and Thursday. Would love to have someone to hang with on occasion. The guys on here can get pretty crude, but entertaining.

I got behind in my PASR reading last week, no wifi. I read this and was like holy crap. Another middle aged woman that skis and posts on here. I think the only other woman that posts on here is Barb, and she lives in Colorado, so no chance of running into her at Blue. I'm at Blue generally every Tuesday and Thursday. Would love to have someone to hang with on occasion. The guys on here can get pretty crude, but entertaining.

Absolutely!  I usually ski after work on weekdays unless we get lucky with a snow day (or three!). Lets keep in touch and see if our schedules coincide.

If you had a snow day today I'm at Blue now. Probably til around 2. I have black coat, black pants, Armada skis and orange bindings. If the weather is warmer, I wear blue pants. I am going to try and make the party Saturday here. I am working til midnight Friday night, so I doubt I will be here when they open.