3-12....mad curry yo

Shadows

Hey all,

Back from another session at booter mountain. Arrived in the lower lot at 7:25.

In the house were everyone that was there.

Saw that the lifts were spinning....good job jim dailey.

Started getting tracked out from ski patrol getting ready to open so i went home.

• Like 2

Wow just wow shadows way to get after it. I thought this morning was good. Was my fourth day out in a row and when I arrived this morning at 7:25am the temperature was around 13 degrees and at least 40 snowmaking cannons were blowing. In the house were JFDan, Johnny law, GSSucks, MBike Mike, slim, Matt edge, Justo, Rose, Enjorales, Enjoralas dad, Ty, Shadows and many others. Challenge had goofy grooming so everything else because the run of the day. Seriously everything was pretty good with fresh manmade on nightmare to Dreamweaver, Main Street and lazy mile and smooth surfaces throughout. I skied sidewinder, challenge, razors, nightmare to Dreamweaver, paradise, Main Street, switchback and the full lazy mile.

The parking lot was fun with some beer and frisbee games and Enjorales chicken and sausage and JFDan brought sausage as well. It stayed in the low 20s and the sun gave way to clouds. Now time to checkout what's happening with this upcoming snowstorm. I'm hoping it delivers a couple feet of snow. JADIP

post-512-0-74079500-1489339952_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-65597900-1489339965_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

What was up with the grooming on Challenge Doug mentioned earlier? I didn't ski it, but from the base it looked like snowtubing lanes or some shit

It was so bad in the morning, from the base it looked like they seeded bumps on it!

Must've been a quickie groom job...