4/16?

Ski2Live Live2Ski

• 2 weeks later...

You could still go to Barley Creek, but looks like Camelback will also be closing this weekend:

When will you be closing for the season? Wanting to plan a trip up next weekend.

LikeShow more reactions
CommentShare
Comments
10610823_10152443687254022_5569870280384
Camelback Mountain Resort Our last day is April 2nd!
15747784_10212200496236264_8416751215429
Jodi Beam Thanks
Like · Reply · 1 · March 25 at 9:27am

I seem to be one of the few that really like Camelback, but as I said last year and will say again this year, it's shitty to obfuscate your intended closing day when you have hotel guests that are up against a cancellation deadline. That reply to a random question on facebook is the only mention I have seen of closing April 2.

• Like 2

I like CB also. It will be between there and Blue for our 2018-19 season passes.

If purchased before 4/1 I think it is the CB pass includes outdoor water park pass for this summer and next summer.

I almost used that to justify a pass to myself, but it didn't make financial sense.

Yeah if I were going to have a pass it would likely be at Blue due to VIP line, but not having a pass I find Blue the most frustrating place in eastern PA at peak times.

Dont ski at Blue at peak times.  For that matter, dont ski anywhere at peak times.  

Oh, and i hate the whole water park thing at CB.  That one lift, that kind of seems to be the main lift, and it goes directly over all the water park stuff.  Kind of reminds me of a circus.  Montage doesnt bother me as much at all, since its kinda close to the lodge and really only pass by it once.  

Edited by JFskiDan
  • Like 1