4/16?

Ski2Live Live2Ski

I don't ski Blue at peak times. I was there 5 times this year and never waited in an over 5 minute lift line.

But I do ski a lot of other places at peak times, and never waited in an over 5 minute lift line at any of them either.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Blue has enough lift capacity that there are rarely long lift lines. It's more likely that the runs will be crowded. I'll give you a tip when it's crowded ski Switchback..

At peak times it is less a long lift line and more a pushing and shoving mob trying to get to the point they can form a lift line. Or at least it was the last time I was there at a peak time. You would have to pay me to deal with that crap again.

At peak times it is less a long lift line and more a pushing and shoving mob trying to get to the point they can form a lift line. Or at least it was the last time I was there at a peak time. You would have to pay me to deal with that crap again.

I like the free for all. Very easy to cut the line. Just pretend you have a friend near the front of the line.

• Like 1

The runs at camelback are just shorter than at blue and flatten out sooner.

Agreed.  Also, those trails on the front - Hump, Asp, forget the others... - are pretty much identical.  The...Stevens lift?  With the challenge and nile mile, that pod is Ok.  The rest of the mountain gets kind of blah.  Blue has better terrain Imo...

CB also has a no outside food policy, but they do not tackle you at the door for bringing coffee in.  Kind of a wash on that front.

So nod goes to Blue!

Pfft. Total price paid for 7 Blue lift tix this year = $76.

Just used them at off peak times when I could spend more time skiing than standing in line.

Agreed. Also, those trails on the front - Hump, Asp, forget the others... - are pretty much identical. The...Stevens lift? With the challenge and nile mile, that pod is Ok. The rest of the mountain gets kind of blah. Blue has better terrain Imo...

CB also has a no outside food policy, but they do not tackle you at the door for bringing coffee in. Kind of a wash on that front.

So nod goes to Blue!

Cliffhanger, Pharaoh and Nile Mile off Stevenson lift.

Yes, I included that. The amount I actually gave to Blue was only $28 (plus one cocoa)

$ saved compared to paying window prices for lift tix this season alone paid for this sweet gem that is getting delivered to me tomorrow. I spend $ when it counts.

https://m.facebook.com/DAngelicoNY/photos/a.227676510695155.52820.227668624029277/1156272954502168/?type=3&source=48

Premier. Nobody seems to have any deluxe ones other than the $7k hand autographed variety. And something like that would be a lot less fun as it would more stay in its case as an investment than be something to use on gigs.

There is a 45 day return policy on Premier, so if I found an unsigned Deluxe in that time I might consider upgrading.

Snow Report

Wednesday, March 29th, 

Camelback Mountain will be open for skiing and riding from 9:00AM - 7:00PM on 33 Trails with 5 lifts turning throughout the day.  

The USA's Biggest Snowtubing Park will be open from 12:00PM - 7:00PM with up to 20 lightning fast tubing lanes