4/16?

Ski2Live Live2Ski

Gotta hate that camelback is open and not blue. I remember the good old days when camelback used to close earlier than blue and camelback passholders would ski blue and become impressed with blue and buy season passes at blue after they had seen the light.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Blue has let up on the no outside food policy since presidents weekend. No runs like razors, nightmare to Dreamweaver or Switchback at camelback. If I never ski Camelback again I'm fine with that.

At Le Massif, the lodge is equipped with microwaves so you can heat up your brown bag lunch.

Of course, 10 hours is a long way to drive to heat up a Hot Pocket.

• Like 3

And the food is probably really good there so why would you want to pack lunch.

It was purely mediocre.  And really bad beer.

Actually, now that I think about it, one thing was down right weird.  Well.  Not weird...unexpected.  The pizza with everything...little personal pizzas, which were fine - you know, better than 7-11, but not really good...

So it had chopped peppers and onions, and whatever...maybe mushrooms....but then under the cheese it had some kind of a cold cut - like a mix between bologna and pepperoni.  Never had anything like it before, let alone on a pizza.

Anywhoo....

Yes, I included that. The amount I actually gave to Blue was only $28 (plus one cocoa)

$ saved compared to paying window prices for lift tix this season alone paid for this sweet gem that is getting delivered to me tomorrow. I spend $ when it counts.https://m.facebook.com/DAngelicoNY/photos/a.227676510695155.52820.227668624029277/1156272954502168/?type=3&source=48

Nice sounds like you have a collection of guitars. I don't really spend money on much just skiing bars and restaurants.

It was purely mediocre.  And really bad beer.

Actually, now that I think about it, one thing was down right weird.  Well.  Not weird...unexpected.  The pizza with everything...little personal pizzas, which were fine - you know, better than 7-11, but not really good...

So it had chopped peppers and onions, and whatever...maybe mushrooms....but then under the cheese it had some kind of a cold cut - like a mix between bologna and pepperoni.  Never had anything like it before, let alone on a pizza.

Anywhoo....

Sounds good. Did you have any poutine up in Quebec? When I was in college I used to go to Montreal a bunch and went to Quebec City once. Haven't been back since.

Not too many guitars. This will make 7 for me and 1 for each kid. Plus 2 keyboards, a mandolin, and a PA.

I build guitars.  About 3-4 a year in my spare time.  Only electrics.  If anyone is interested, drop me a note with your email, I'll send you pics of some things available now and a few coming down the road.

Nice sounds like you have a collection of guitars. I don't really spend money on much just skiing bars and restaurants.

Sounds good. Did you have any poutine up in Quebec? When I was in college I used to go to Montreal a bunch and went to Quebec City once. Haven't been back since.

Oddly, we had no poutine till we got back to Stowe!  

• Like 2

I build guitars.  About 3-4 a year in my spare time.  Only electrics.  If anyone is interested, drop me a note with your email, I'll send you pics of some things available now and a few coming down the road.

This is my home built JM

IMG_1071a.jpg

Sweet!

Mahogany body, layer of walnut, flame maple top....OBEL circuitry a la Jerry Garcia....

IMG_2609_zpse8oqmjsd.jpg

IMG_2613_zpscy3ewime.jpg

tele kind of thing...all mahogany...neck and body...

IMG_5646_zpsikxbhwsg.jpg

Edited by tnt
  • Like 1

I'm rolling with an Epiphone Explorer only because I wanted a Gibson Explorer but can't bring myself to shell out a couple grand for the Gibson. The Explorer look is so iconic. It works just fine for playing in my basement really loud.

Edited by RidgeRacer