Season tickets

C1erArt

On a less encouraging note, looks like JF tickets went up $160 for my wife and I. $100 ticket price and $60 'insurance' (without which it appears the ticket is completely non refundable for any reason). Have to decide before the end of April, but my wife is skipping a season pass next year, with all the rain and Friday low price ticket floods, she didn't come close to getting the money's worth. The $300 'millennial' offer is good until December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well that's embarrassing, I checked my charge card from last year and the prices are the same.  Just the $60 insurance add-on.  When you get to be my age and still try to do the stuff you did when you were 50, the insurance is not a bad idea.  Drifter pass is 18 to 29.  Gen Y?

• Like 3

Well that's embarrassing, I checked my charge card from last year and the prices are the same.  Just the $60 insurance add-on.  When you get to be my age and still try to do the stuff you did when you were 50, the insurance is not a bad idea.  Drifter pass is 18 to 29.  Gen Y?

Generation Y and millenials are interchangeable. The generation that comes after generation X