Colorado 4/9-4/16..

I'm super tired I think from all the sun I got today. Snow softened up nicely to a combination of corn and slush. I skied all over mainly the Timberline area and Super Bee area. More of the USASA competition going on and some big dog booters.attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Nice, what's that mountain in the last picture?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You should get a Gopro and take a stroll around Ft. Collins before you leave!

United States Federal Court Rules Females are Free to Display Their Breasts in Public

http://anonhq.com/united-states-federal-court-rules-females-free-display-breasts-public/

:confused A United States federal court has ruled that females can expose their breasts in public because there is no difference between male and female breasts.

You should get a Gopro and take a stroll around Ft. Collins before you leave!

United States Federal Court Rules Females are Free to Display Their Breasts in Public

http://anonhq.com/united-states-federal-court-rules-females-free-display-breasts-public/

:confused A United States federal court has ruled that females can expose their breasts in public because there is no difference between male and female breasts.

I support this ruling.

In New York City women are allowed to go topless as well. Wow that was a good nap maybe 5 hours long only place I could get supper at was Wendy's.

Nice, what's that mountain in the last picture?

Buffalo mountain just west of Silverthorne and north of frisco.

Loveland Day 4 of 6...

Hey all,

I'm back from another fun ski day. Today was the warmest day thus far. I took my time getting ready and arrived at the base right around their opening of 9am. To my surprise there were a solid amount of cars and I was maybe in the 6th row with cars filling in fast behind and another row of cars before I was even booted up. It turns out it was some special radio station day and I had to wait in a moderate line for my $71 ticket. Loveland is a much different crowd I'd say with green or black skiers whole copper is mostly blue skiers. That means the steeper blues are actually pretty empty which had the best corn later on.

At the top of chair one approaching 930 I overheard snowboarder saying wow there are other lifts besides this one I like it here at Loveland. Was funny but the first lift they took already had them about a thousand vert up and four other lifts go higher. There was a nice breeze but near 50 degrees out and bright sunshine. First run was a stiff groomer over to lift six which is a double with no safety bar. I don't think any of the lifts have a safety bar. On the triples and quads the seats are padded but tilted back. Doubles are old school hard seats. Some of the lifts are pretty long..I don't think any over 9 minutes though. Didn't have any pocket beers today..but like the super bee at copper plenty of time to drink an IPA.

Skied over to lift 4 from the top of lift 6 on a variety of trails some ungroomed was actually softening already up lift 4 which to me is one of the $$$$ lifts at Loveland because it rises straight up and then mellows out so the steepest terrain is right under the lift in front of the herb route with a view of I-70 that terrain wasn't that soft yet so I went over to lift 8..cut over to chets run which had been groomed and that was just starting to corn up. Took a safety break in the woods and took pictures of the corn snow.

post-512-0-84311400-1492116372_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-72611600-1492116389_thumb.jpeg

I ended up doing lift 6 five times in a row. It was just so nice over there wall to wall corn snow and only a handful of people. I did the big loopy long run called Awesome and did chets three more times...by the last run the corn there was getting slower and gloppier still real nice but there's only a certain window for that kind of snow before it becomes pasty. I then went back to lift 6 on zippity split. Into the fail safe trees and scrub. That area had some real thick spring snow. I actually Hollywood off a cat track cause these people were contemplating it. Then they caught up to me when I stopped to take pictures. post-512-0-96213400-1492116741_thumb.jpeg

Ended up back on lift 6 got leftover corn cord on the side of the park then did a bump run under lift 6 was pretty tired by then so quit got at least 11 runs so I ain't trippin drove into Frisco went to Pho Bay which is in an old school suites hotel I think Baymount. Had shrimp spring rolls and small pho and iced coffee. They hooked me up with a fat glass of water without me even asking. That's how they do in the Rockies. Food was good back at the crib post-512-0-47233100-1492116959_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-40421700-1492116980_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-60951100-1492117007_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

You skied Loveland???? I guess no one told you they don't have any high speed lifts?

Two of my favorite Jackson hole lifts are low speed fixed grip Sublette and Thunder and they're direct and the 3-4 lifts I use at Loveland are pretty direct and don't really stop much. Anyway if you get cool runs then low speed lifts are ok but I get spoiled by the six pack at blue. Yesterday at copper was all high speeds except one triple lift and you get so much vert in. A few of the lifts like the American flyer and super bee you get like 2,000 vert right out of the village or base area and then can go higher from there. Those are some long lifts and the terrain is stairstep in nature. Bridger bowl doesn't have high speed lifts and I that mountain.

How's Floyds?

Mad apple sauce..

• Like 1

When I went to Copper one of the runs felt so long my legs were toast 2/3 of the way down. When I looked it up later it said 2300' vert. Was off one of those lifts, Super Bee or American Eagle.

You really rack up the vert at Copper. I just got food from jimmy johns. I don't know which mountain I'm hitting up tomorrow. Maybe Abasin.

I went back to Loveland today for more spring skiing. The temperature was a few degrees cooler than yest ready to begin but still near 40 degrees. I was able to score a lift ticket in the lot for $40 so I saved $31. About the same amount of people as yesterday. Up lift one the main difference was it was a lot windier. Down a groomed and it was firm. Did some woods as well for a safety break then worked my way over to lift 8 via lift 4.post-512-0-51337300-1492204532_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-16118100-1492204554_thumb.jpeg

Things still weren't that soft over on lift 8 except near the bottom. I skied awesome which was firm except for one pitch in the middle which was buttery cord then I skied under the lift on chets which was just starting to soften a little. Lift 8 was rocking from the winds and I rode it with my arm draped over the back. I'm guessing close to 40mph sustained winds on the top third.

I cut back over to lift four and tried out some woods which was still junky snow but kind of surfy. Did some more lift 4 then cut back over to lift 8 to see how things had softened. post-512-0-38271800-1492204753_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-85984500-1492204776_thumb.jpeg things were getting nice and soft. Awesome was still buttery smooth due to lack of traffic. The run connecting over was becoming mashed tators with no gravy and Chets run went right past corn to slop was a pretty good leg burner. I finished back at chair 4 with some off trail steeps leading to a mogul field at the end. I managed the bumps nonstop making slow and deliberate turns skied back to the base back to my car back to

Silverthorne got tacos and chips and guac from Mexican place and now chillaxing last night in Silverthorne. I'm gonna ski Abasin tomorrow then spend tomorrow night somewhere near the Denver airport and be back home early Sunday afternoon.

post-512-0-24749100-1492205020_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-99475600-1492205043_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-17531000-1492205078_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-16753300-1492205131_thumb.jpeg

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 5