Colorado 4/9-4/16..

Hey All,

I just booked my Colorado trip from April 9th-April 16th. I'm flying southwest and was able to get direct flights out of Newark for under $400 round trip. I'm renting a Hyundai Santa Fe from Alamo for $257 all in for the week. I haven't booked any lodging yet but might stay at the comfort suites in Dillon which is about $100 per night and maybe the Hyatt Place at the Denver airport for $79 per night. I'm glad I booked this trip today before airfare rose, was procrastinating with the uncertainty of Blue mountains closing. I'll likely ski at Copper, Loveland and ABasin. Maybe try winter park or breckenridge. It hasn't snowed there much the last month but there's a winter storm watch now for the mountains and every year I've been in Colorado this time of year there's always been at least one snowfall.

JADIP

• Like 4

I am looking forward to reports also since TP4 and Mark shit the bed. And Jeff too for that matter...

Pm me your email again and tell me how many Copper and WP vouchers you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am looking forward to reports also since TP4 and Mark shit the bed. And Jeff too for that matter...

Pm me your email again and tell me how many Copper and WP vouchers you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will do.

I'm lucky cause I'm coming back Easter and the day after Easter is the biggest shitshow of the year for my office. All three phone lines will be going and will be like a parade of people coming in with no appointments. It's because people rarely visit cemeteries during the winter except at Xmas time but on Easter a lot of people visiting cemeteries and realize that nobody ever bought grandma a tombstone so they scramble to get it done.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

expect to hear these phrases constantly your whole trip

"We here in Colorado..."

"Us Coloradians..."

"I don't know where you are from but here in Colorado..."`

I've never heard any of those phrases in Colorado and I've been there at least 8 times.

You must have been hanging with VTMarks hippie friends.

Colorado is the new California. I really haven't talked to many of its residents. I remember when rich white people were mostly conservatives and now they are mostly libtards.

i worked on the upper east side for years, which is the East Coast mecca for liberal douche bags.  i figured it couldnt get worse than Manhattan, I was wrong.

i worked on the upper east side for years, which is the East Coast mecca for liberal douche bags.  i figured it couldnt get worse than Manhattan, I was wrong.

Colorado is in a bubble. You see how whiny chippy is about everything Trump does. Denver and Boulder also cost about 40% more than the Lehigh valley. How did you like the medical MJ scene??

Colorado is in a bubble. You see how whiny chippy is about everything Trump does. Denver and Boulder also cost about 40% more than the Lehigh valley. How did you like the medical MJ scene??

i totally understand why he likes it there so much.  the lack of tolerance and diversity is amazing

• Like 1

i totally understand why he likes it there so much. the lack of tolerance and diversity is amazing

He doesn't even ski anymore..sold his ski gear..I appreciate the variety of people the Lehigh valley has about equal between Trump fans and snowflakes. Lehigh county actually went for Clinton and Northampton voted for Trump.

My trips to Colorado I've barely talked to the locals. It's shoulder season or mud season and most drinking and dining establishments are pretty empty and I usually ride the lifts alone. I did find it funny a year or two ago in one of the dispensarys a customer asked what kind of weed is good for motivation and I wanted to say,"Not smoking weed" lol

He doesn't even ski anymore..sold his ski gear..I appreciate the variety of people the Lehigh valley has about equal between Trump fans and snowflakes. Lehigh county actually went for Clinton and Northampton voted for Trump.

My trips to Colorado I've barely talked to the locals. It's shoulder season or mud season and most drinking and dining establishments are pretty empty and I usually ride the lifts alone. I did find it funny a year or two ago in one of the dispensarys a customer asked what kind of weed is good for motivation and I wanted to say,"Not smoking weed" lol

the locals out there ive actually met in person are cool as shit...Barb, lilly, kelsey, lilly's roomates, etc.  

Speaking of liberals Sesame Street just introduced a charecter who's dad is in jail lol

the locals out there ive actually met in person are cool as shit...Barb, lilly, kelsey, lilly's roomates, etc.

Well Barb is from the jersey shore. They're tougher down there must be the salt air and caramel popcorn.