Colorado 4/9-4/16..

I booked the Silver Inn in Silverton for $85 per night. That was the online rate so I ended up just booking direct so the hotel doesn't have to pay out any commish to third party site. I stayed there two years ago and it's pretty nice and right next door to Target and a five minute walk from an Irish Pub that has corned beef nachos. Time to start packing.

• Like 3

Have a good trip Douglas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks toast on bus to rental car facility. Was cool sitting next to a five year old on the plane. Kept things spicy and I talked to the mom a little bit. This kid had so many treats. Two lollipops, a fruit roll up, two bags of chips, two Apple juices...I was shaking my harmonica and sort of wanted a fruit roll up. Got baggage super quick.

• Like 1

At Carl's Jr. in Idaho Springs having a late lunch. Went to the dispensary here got a pipe and some sour diesel and some sort of indica/Sativa hybrid...next stop after this is the Silver Inn then the Target next door to buy some toiletries as I didn't feel like picking up travel sized jawns yesterday.

I always have to dump after a plane ride too!

Have fun dude, totally jealous!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I had Carl's Jr. had the fiesta burger minus the spicy ranch sauce and it was a beef patty, bacon, pepperjack, guac and half a salad on it with criss cross fries(waffle) and diet stoke. Noticed they had diet dr. Pepper after I got the diet stoke which was a minor Herman shaker. Went into the Cum and Go with a bag of weed on my passenger seat parked next to a cop car.

Anyway after Carl's Junior after just having a bag of corn chips on the plane and a soft pretzel in Newark airport I had to poop but still had like 30 miles to go. There was even a rest stop two miles along on the highway but I usually only frequent rest stop bathrooms to exchange coupons with fellow skiing and riding enthusiasts.

I'm in the same room at the Silver Inn that I had two years ago. It's adequate has a couch, one bed, small table, no desk, flat screen, mini fridge, microwave, sink outside bathroom and next door to Target.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2