Update for closing weekend...

Saw something (or heard, might have overheard Barb talking at passholder lunch) about an interest meeting in December about the condos. So yeah, I wouldn't expect pricing in the fall.

Also, I heard that they are still going for the 40th trail for 40th anniversary slogan, but they are going to announce that they don't count leap years, buying themselves 10 more years to get 'er done.

They are really stringing everybody along. By the time the condos go on sale I'll probably be able to afford one.

According to a 30 year season pass holder, they closed 11 days this season

That's not bad and they were open like 100 days. And five were this week.

Tarponhead if you wanna know exactly how many days Blue was open this season I'll figure it out right now but I think about 105

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2

December 14 to April 2 is 110 days minus the 11 days they were closed maybe 12 counting Xmas so about 98-99 days. Last season they were only open about 70 days.

It's bad when other area mountains (including spring mountain) are open and blue isn't. It's bad when they close 7 days for rain and it rains for 1 or 2 of them.

It's bad when you complain constantly and don't appreciate the good things.

• Like 3

December 14 to April 2 is 110 days minus the 11 days they were closed maybe 12 counting Xmas so about 98-99 days. Last season they were only open about 70 days.

It's bad when you complain constantly and don't appreciate the good things.

They charge a shit ton of money so damn right I'm gonna complain.