April 1-2 roll call thread!!!

Is this real? What else do you rate?

OMG I'm laughing so hard...I was gonna say that it's as real as can be and he's as white as the snow except the snow at blue is brown..same color as poop..Johnny law logs the poops around these parts..ya heard!!!

#firstworldproblems

My problems are above first world problems. More like #DougLyfe problems

I buy a triple ticket to Camelback every year, and after skiing Montage for the first time this year will likely buy a couple tickets there next year if they have those $30 weekend tix again. And then of course the pass at Blue.

So my consideration goes, "Am I skiing on this day?" If yes, "Is it a day worth burning one of the limited tickets I have for another mountain?" If not, ski at Blue. If so, go there.

• Like 2

I certainly ski below 10 degrees at times, but I would rather ski somewhere it is 25 than somewhere it is 5 all being equal.

Rain is about the only dealbreaker.

Is that cause your Bolle goggles get fogged up??

I feel like skiing in the rain is almost unavoidable around here especially because a lot of our snowstorms turn to rain. If it's a wall of solid green on the radar I won't go but if it's scattered or just a chance I will. If on a ski trip I'll definitely ski in the rain as I'm already there.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

Let's get this back on topic:

I intend to be at Blue both days this weekend. Should we grill both days? Anyone doing or going to the pond skim on Sunday?

For grilling I'd say grill if you want but I don't expect it to be like two weeks ago. Negative on the pond skimming..been there done that.

For grilling I'd say grill if you want but I don't expect it to be like two weeks ago. Negative on the pond skimming..been there done that.

Nah, course it won't be like Gaper Day. Just thought I'd throw it out there. Meat cooked with fire is always good.

I have no intention on doing the skim either, bit might go check it out. Nevwr seen one.

I was seeing if phillycore can make it this weekend especially since he's not getting a season pass next season. He has work Saturday. I told him Sunday was the nicer day anyway and closing day...

By popular demand looks like grilling day too. Gonna look for some sort of steak to make. Maybe sliders. Not gonna overdo it, last day so I'm definitely gonna wanna go back out after tailgate

• Like 1

Yeah last day will likely be my longest ski day of the season which will be equal to a normal Indiggio day lol

I think I have a couple handfuls left of the peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets in my trunk. We can grill those up!!! But seriously I'll bring up some food that day. Maybe some vegetables and hummus to cancel out the meat..

Sunday's weather looks so good...Saturday's isn't bad...rain is now forecast to end at 7am

• Like 2

Yeah last day will likely be my longest ski day of the season which will be equal to a normal Indiggio day lol

I think I have a couple handfuls left of the peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets in my trunk. We can grill those up!!! But seriously I'll bring up some food that day. Maybe some vegetables and hummus to cancel out the meat..

Sunday's weather looks so good...Saturday's isn't bad...rain is now forecast to end at 7am

Veggies and hummus is Win. Should make up some of my homemade guacamole.

• Like 2