Multi - Mountain Ski Pass

Rex Goliath

I think only Barb has a multi mountain pass and PoconoOceanCity. There aren't really any multi mountain passes around in PA. Sheesh so many questions. I know you said you bought the mountain collective pass and the breakeven on that is like four days.

WRONG.

Justo, GSSucks, and others also have them. Don't be a jitbag or juicebag.

• Like 1

Why? There is nothing common between Whistler, Blue Mountain, or JFBB. The only places I skied this year.

With the mountain collective you get two days for free and then each additional day is 50% off. I just figured if justo had one why wouldn't you or maybe he's planning to go out west again or to Stowe

I know Nazareth Jay gets one and he only skis Aspen.

I don't see how the mountain collective paid for GSSucks with 3 days at Alta but 5 days at whistler for sure. Thanks Ski2Live

Im glad you keep such close tabs on me and know all of my future plans. 

Your friend, GrilledSteezeSucks

• Like 2

MAX pass includes 5 days at Windham, Bellayre, and Mountain Creek*, as well as Okemo, K-ton, Stratton, Pico, Sunapee, and Loon and many others, including western resorts. Worth it if you like to travel north a bit.

I had the Peak pass this year and didn't use it much. Went to Mt. Snow some, but Jack Frost bores my face off, why go to Hunter when I can get NYC crowds at Blue, and to get to Wildcat and Attitash, you have to drive past, like, eleventy-thousand great ski areas. Crotched's "midnight madness" is unique, but again, I can get crashed into by random drunks while skiing at Blue and save the drive. 

*Disclaimer: I've never been to Mountain Creek, so I'm not sure if it being on the pass is a positive or not.

MAX pass includes 5 days at Windham, Bellayre, and Mountain Creek*, as well as Okemo, K-ton, Stratton, Pico, Sunapee, and Loon and many others, including western resorts. Worth it if you like to travel north a bit.

I had the Peak pass this year and didn't use it much. Went to Mt. Snow some, but Jack Frost bores my face off, why go to Hunter when I can get NYC crowds at Blue, and to get to Wildcat and Attitash, you have to drive past, like, eleventy-thousand great ski areas. Crotched's "midnight madness" is unique, but again, I can get crashed into by random drunks while skiing at Blue and save the drive. 

*Disclaimer: I've never been to Mountain Creek, so I'm not sure if it being on the pass is a positive or not.

It's not.