Alpine Slide

Ski2Live Live2Ski

I saw that when I was up there earlier this season with OutCold. Considering they let the other one disintegrate, I was shocked they would build a new one, especially with the new mountain coaster, which seems to be the modern day replacement for these. They were pretty smart to base it out of the hotel this time around. Makes everything there more integral and easily accessible.

On the topic of insurance... I don't know if CB has separate insurance policies for summer activities and winter, but our risk management rep basically told us that there were only 3 companies nationwide that would touch ski resorts. Really limits the options.

I personally like alpine slides better then mountain coasters. I used to ride the alpine slide all day at camelback. I know I first was there with the JCC camp when I was about 9 and only rode it twice and I chose to go there for my bday and did bumper boats and the alpine slide at least a dozen times. I've also been on the alpine slide at Stowe before and it's fun but not as good as the old camelback one which was like 630 vertical feet and almost a mile long.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...