Ski Season 17 - 18 thread

RidgeRacer

I'll be scoring first run of the season on T2B Sterling at high noon tomorrow. Stowe isn't quite there yet. Having my own Ullr fest tonite with a raging pit fire, pit meat charred to perfection and dusted with coffee and a port wine ketchup. Nothing else. Just meat and a Malbec straight out of the bottle. I have no i-tunes, so I set up an old CD/Cassette/radio box and I'm cranking cassettes and CD's. out in the shed. Ministry, Sisters of Mercy, RHCP, KMFDM, Zep......I regained traction today after a series of dick punches the moment I walked thru my door when I got here.

As-salamu alaykum
  • Like 4

I'll be scoring first run of the season on T2B Sterling at high noon tomorrow. Stowe isn't quite there yet. Having my own Ullr fest tonite with a raging pit fire, pit meat charred to perfection and dusted with coffee and a port wine ketchup. Nothing else. Just meat and a Malbec straight out of the bottle. I have no i-tunes, so I set up an old CD/Cassette/radio box and I'm cranking cassettes and CD's. out in the shed. Ministry, Sisters of Mercy, RHCP, KMFDM, Zep......I regained traction today after a series of dick punches the moment I walked thru my door when I got here. As-salamu alaykum

Hike/Skin?

Just get a couple pics for us when you take your breaks. Whichever type of break that may be...

I got an Android McPhone that I can't even figure out how to set up new contacts because it keeps telling me I haven't enabled permission or something like that. I'm too busy dodging dick punches and trying to get back to zero the past 12 days. I regained traction today with a trifecta of good results as a result of my soldiering thru the shit and taking no prisoners.

I seem to recall someone on here saying that Blue does black Friday specials on their website for lift tickets and such. Is that the case? I was going to buy a few of those triple ticket packs but might hold off until Black Friday if there are deals available

19 minutes ago, Schif said:

I seem to recall someone on here saying that Blue does black Friday specials on their website for lift tickets and such. Is that the case? I was going to buy a few of those triple ticket packs but might hold off until Black Friday if there are deals available

If you can still buy the triple packs after black friday, or cyber monday, i would hold off and see what they offer then.  i do believe they normally have some type of deal then.