Ski Season 17 - 18 thread

RidgeRacer

I think it's hilarious that this site has more drama than the women's ski forum I follow!  

Also, I'm just trying to get up to 100 posts without actually meeting anybody from this site in person.

I should just avoid the lower lot when Blue opens and offer a six-pack to the first person who can identify me in person. Like tag, only with beer, so better. 

• Like 5

Took me about three days to get to 100 posts but I met Atomic Jeff before I started posting.

SallyCat it sounds like you are at Blue several days/nights a week you'll be spotted quick.

Indiggio was incognito for a little bit and now he's often on the first six pack on the weekend with PASRs I remember when he tried to make it a 7 pack lol

• Like 2

SallyCat it sounds like you are at Blue several days/nights a week you'll be spotted quick.

You're on. I don't think anyone knows what I look like, and Blue is hella crowded. Plus, being a middle-aged lady is sort of fun in that mostly nobody notices you. It's like you turn 45 and suddenly enter Stealth Mode. 

Lol, I got new swag this year because I lost a bunch of weight. Even got new ski boots; I could never make those Salomons work despite completely annoying everyone at True Blue with my boot-issue visits. (Come to think of it, fuck them for being annoyed: I spent a ton of money there last year...) 

Anyway. Game on. 

101 posts!

Lol, I got new swag this year because I lost a bunch of weight. Even got new ski boots; I could never make those Salomons work despite completely annoying everyone at True Blue with my boot-issue visits. (Come to think of it, fuck them for being annoyed: I spent a ton of money there last year...) 

Anyway. Game on. 

101 posts!

Way to get after it!!!

• Like 1

Took me about three days to get to 100 posts but I met Atomic Jeff before I started posting.

Indiggio was incognito for a little bit and now he's often on the first six pack on the weekend with PASRs I remember when he tried to make it a 7 pack lol

I’m disappointed we haven’t had 7 on the 6 yet. Just think how much quicker we could finish a bottle of mango wine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1