Anyone Going to Beer Fest?

SallyCat

50 is the new 30. A lot of 50 year olds are in better shape then people half their age!

Plus, once you're 50 or so, you stop giving a shit about what the callow young think of your wrinkles and bifocals!  

I never could flirt successfully at any age. Tried it once last year with as much success as Napoleon's Russian campaign. I had to change skiing venues for a while out of sheer humiliation.  :rolleyes:  Kudos to those with the guts and confidence for it, fo sho. 

• Like 4

Sallycat did you ever try speed dating??? Online dating? Why do you think most people end up marrying their college sweethearts?? Because it's a lot easier than being single and putting yourself out there. Earlier this summer I was putting myself out there and dated two different ladies and then I got lazy. Maybe I'll meet someone tonight at karaoke. That's where I have the most success meeting ladies.

And only 10th graders know about napoleons Russia's campaign.

I can't get over how easy it is these days compared to when I was dating. With Tinder, Bumble, etc., you can basically just get sex with the press of a button. I used to have to work hard for that! Still do, and I'm married lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

JLaw how did you meet your wife?

Tequila, not even fucking around, she was my cousin's best friend and I went to the bar with them in the summer after college.

I've had more than my fair share of women and I mostly look homeless, be confident but not a dick and be somebody they want to be around and they'll be around.......also dance well lol

• Like 2

I feel like a very old anthropologist reading this thread. 

This site has made it into the elite roster of "places I check when I have work to do but I don't want to do it and it's not winter so I can't ski yet." I'm actually afraid that if I met any of you in person, it would ruin the fun of me playing the role of "elderly troll."  :-)

SallyCat you have work to do late on a Friday night?? I check PASR and Facebook everytime I go online. I've met pretty much everybody on here and it doesn't ruin the fun..and you're middle aged. Not elderly.

Totally kidding, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. 

Yeah, I worked a cross-country race all day today, but i teach online college classes so I had to jump online for a couple of hours. Online teaching is the side-hustle that pays for my gear and lift tickets, but it has me on the computer way too much. Hence my self-distracting forum tendencies.  

Totally kidding, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. 

Yeah, I worked a cross-country race all day today, but i teach online college classes so I had to jump online for a couple of hours. Online teaching is the side-hustle that pays for my gear and lift tickets, but it has me on the computer way too much. Hence my self-distracting forum tendencies.

Nice, I tried cybersex once but I wasn't very good at it.

• Like 1