we're one day closer

moe ghoul

Addit: Once it's skied off at Blue, there's no where to go.

Bah!  There's always the bumps to ski after they're made and yes, the center of the slopes are skied off, but all that is now on the edges which makes for fun afternoon skiing.

Just have to watch out for the icebergs!

You have to take what you get skiing at Blue. 

We don't get enough natural to make backcountry stashes.

Bah!  There's always the bumps to ski after they're made and yes, the center of the slopes are skied off, but all that is now on the edges which makes for fun afternoon skiing.

Just have to watch out for the icebergs!

You have to take what you get skiing at Blue. 

We don't get enough natural to make backcountry stashes.

Gotta make lemons out of lemonade!!!

• Like 2

Yeah, I was just referring to the groomers, and just about the snow two years ago. There was not a ton of difference other than VT is bigger and less crowded, except that it's always nicer to be in Vermont.

Jay face chutes and crazy glades / Stowe front 4 and side country / MRG and a lot of other places I have not skied in Vt no difference to Pa??? Sorry, no, big difference. Bur what evs... hope ya get a great season in. It's all good

• Like 2

Jay face chutes and crazy glades / Stowe front 4 and side country / MRG and a lot of other places I have not skied in Vt no difference to Pa??? Sorry, no, big difference. Bur what evs... hope ya get a great season in. It's all good

Again, I was only referring to two years ago when the weather sucked, and only to groomers. I skied at Okemo, Mt. Snow, Killington, and some smaller hills (Suicide Six, Sunapee, Ragged Mtn) that year, and they all sucked; everyplace in the East sucked that year.  I was just giving props to Blue for doing a good job in a bad year year, not bashing VT skiing. Vermont has been my second home for twenty years; I'd pick skiing there over anyplace in PA given the choice. I just think that in that particular year, the more snowmaking-dependent Poconos may have had an edge in terms of skiable groomers. 

Yes.  one day closer.  My weirdo neighbor across the street was out Sunday getting some of his Halloween decorations hung up.  Great.  They should all be up and lit up, spinning around and shit by Monday.  Great.  A month and a half of my dog sitting on my couch, starring out the window and barking at the spider on his lawn that moves back and forth.  

• Like 2