we're one day closer

moe ghoul

its always sad seeing people above the age of 14 dressed up for Halloween

I am one of those people.  If there is a place to go where I can where I costume, I am all over it.  2 years ago I did a winter welcomer hike with the 14ers group up Quandary Peak.  I had hiked it in summer but not in snow.  Everyone wore costumes.  I made a "stupid sexy Flanders" costume (remember that Simpson's episode?) but it was a full body suit that was not practical for hiking.  I had it in my pack to put on at the summit.  But, alas, I underestimated the weather conditions, my feet were numb and I had to turn back about half way.  There is a Halloween hike this year with another group and I am hoping I can make it and wear it.  

• Like 2

Yes. one day closer. My weirdo neighbor across the street was out Sunday getting some of his Halloween decorations hung up. Great. They should all be up and lit up, spinning around and shit by Monday. Great. A month and a half of my dog sitting on my couch, starring out the window and barking at the spider on his lawn that moves back and forth.

You would not enjoy living next to me. Although nothing is out yet. Maybe this weekend.

You would not enjoy living next to me. Although nothing is out yet. Maybe this weekend.

A little smoked brisket goes a long way when overlooking a neighbors gaudy lawn decorations.  I would be ok living next to you.  Plus....carpooling!

to each his own with the halloween decorations.  i just dont get it.  

• Like 3