Hello everyone

deewelch

Anybody got an over under/pool going for how long it takes GSS to scare/shame away Dee? SallyCat made it, but few others have gone very long...

2.5 weeks. 

Just curious, Dee and SallyCat, how did you guys find this place? I'm hoping the answer is from a sticker placed on a lift pole in 2005 but I'm probably wrong on that. 

• Like 4

2.5 weeks. 

Just curious, Dee and SallyCat, how did you guys find this place? I'm hoping the answer is from a sticker placed on a lift pole in 2005 but I'm probably wrong on that.

Jeff’s new marketing plan is paying off.
  • Like 1

Anybody got an over under/pool going for how long it takes GSS to scare/shame away Dee? SallyCat made it, but few others have gone very long...

I almost left once, but it was because I thought I was coming across as an annoying asshole. I'm still pretty sure I am, but anyway MoGoul talked me down.

2.5 weeks. 

I think I was Googling around trying to find a good local shop to do some binding work and a search term led me here. I'm a sucker for wasting time on forums. 

Edited by SallyCat
  • Like 1

Don't run her off you goons! This place needs more women! I imagine the PASR part of the Blue Mtn. lot is just guys drinking beer, eating meat, and not talking about their feelings. :-)

• Like 5

I think Dee might be a troll.

Don't run her off you goons! This place needs more women! I imagine the PASR part of the Blue Mtn. lot is just guys drinking beer, eating meat, and not talking about their feelings. :-)

I'm like a closet psychologist. Plenty of talk about feelings and also impromptu back rubs by Nastar Glenn

We always talk about our feelings!

I'm usually like, "Anyone feel like more meat? The grill is still hot!" 

And Root's all like "I feel like I could eat some more. Any of that corned beef left?"

And then Steeze is like, "I feel like it's been more than 10 minutes since I said 'Face down, ass up, that's the way we like to tuck.' so I'm gonna say it again."

We have all kinds of feels.

• Like 5

I think Dee might be a troll.

I'm like a closet psychologist. Plenty of talk about feelings and also impromptu back rubs by Nastar Glenn

GSS you're so cute if you are not sarcastic, sexist and a little psychotic. Come on, I'm here to chill and to collaborate with awesome people, don't prejudice me.

We always talk about our feelings!

I'm usually like, "Anyone feel like more meat? The grill is still hot!" 

And Root's all like "I feel like I could eat some more. Any of that corned beef left?"

And then Steeze is like, "I feel like it's been more than 10 minutes since I said 'Face down, ass up, that's the way we like to tuck.' so I'm gonna say it again."

We have all kinds of feels.

I also like jokes involving the Cookie Monster...nom nom nom

• 2 weeks later...