Black Friday opening

theprogram4

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:
1 hour ago, mbike-ski said:
In the mid nineties i forgot my jacket one morning and bought a hoodie that says est. 1977 so it must be so -  i think i'm gonna break it out friday for the celebration!

That will not suffice. "I am the Walrus" requested the 1977 date in the form of print media only. Try again sir!

Take a picture of it and print it out.  

I'm not sure that this will be sufficient either Mr. DKJ! Ski2argueArgue2live's instruction was clear... Present him with a reputable media outlet article clearly stating that Blue mountain opened in 1977. Without this he will continue to believe that Blue opened in the sixties and 1975. Because that's what the various news articles said.

19 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
30 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

I'm not sure that this will be sufficient either Mr. DKJ! Ski2argueArgue2live's instruction was clear... Present him with a reputable media outlet article clearly stating that Blue mountain opened in 1977. Without this he will continue to believe that Blue opened in the sixties and 1975. Because that's what the various news articles said.

I found this highly official document on meatspin.com  This pretty much ends the debate.

Blue.jpg

• Like 5

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

I took it when my dad used to fly for the Army out of Indiantown Gap. Throwback to 1971. Those were the days...

Really, though: http://www.pennpilot.psu.edu

Say goodbye to the rest of your day as you toggle through years and see the changes that have occurred. Great site.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Source for that article appears to be Blue promoting its anniversary.

But glad folks are having fun playing.

just don't stay up all night doing it the next 2 nights and risk missing first chair

You gotta ski really fast to make first chair...I let the young whippersnappers Toast and Atomic Jeff have first chair I'm cool with second or third. I've had first civilian chair at Blue before they even put a banner on my lap when it was a vista only opening. I get moist thinking about it.