Opening weekend roll call 11/24-26

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Unless you've been been living under a rock the last 24 hours you probably know that Blue mountain the true mountain is opening this Friday. They plan to operate Friday-Sunday and then close Monday-Friday and reopen for good Saturday December 2nd. Anybody plan on skiing Friday, Saturday or Sunday?  Looks like nice weather with some sunshine and temperatures rising into the 40s Friday and Saturday and a little cooler Sunday.  

IMG_1679.JPG

IMG_1681.JPG

Should be there for opening on Friday. Maybe Saturday. Probably Sunday. Wonder what time the shop opens Friday morning. They still have my skis, lol. Probably be on the old set for Friday.

49 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice you'll be easy to spot. I'm arriving around 750am second row past the steps..probably be on my fat skis to plow through the cookies. 

Second row is first one with parking spots after the drop off row? Or second parking row?

30 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Should be there for opening on Friday. Maybe Saturday. Probably Sunday. Wonder what time the shop opens Friday morning. They still have my skis, lol. Probably be on the old set for Friday.

Second row is first one with parking spots after the drop off row? Or second parking row?

One flight of steps down from drop off row..it's a pretty wide row. Row three is narrow. First row is the same row as lodge. 

I'm heading back to VT as early as Sunday depending on how a few things shake out by then, but no later than tuesday. I'll be up there thru mid january and come back for 2 weeks for some dental work I'm putting off. I might bring some gear back to slay the mighty Blue. It might be the only time this season that I can ski a few laps wit a few PASRs. Good to see Blue opening in November.