Camelback Snowtubing Report - 11/24/2017

saltyant

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
19 minutes ago, saltyant said:
Yesterday they posted a video of the cat grooming all the fresh powder. I think the powder is just too concentrated right now and they need to spread it around the mountain.

I seriously can't tell if you're joking or not

I think he's a little wet behind the ears.  He was asking me if we ski black and double black diamonds lol

15 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I didn't see any tubing lanes, so my guess is no. I'll analyze the video tonight to determine the precise location. I think in one part of the video, you can see some waterslides or something on the edge of the video. I can use the waterslides to pinpoint the exact black diamond they are grooming.

Analyze away.  Tubing hill.  

20 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think he's a little wet behind the ears.  He was asking me if we ski black and double black diamonds lol

Correct. This is only my 2nd year skiing and I haven't done the scary double blacks at Blue yet. But I trust that CB will not let us down !

Edited by saltyant

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Correct. This is only my 2nd year skiing and I haven't done the scary double blacks at Blue yet. But I trust that CB will not let us down !

Camelback is terrible they will always let you down. If there's a mild wind gust they'll close down the high speed quads to save money..30% chance of rain showers they'll close. Drink a beer in the parking lot and they'll tell you to dump it out.  

Blue mountains big announcements don't give me blue balls they literally have me cumming soon..best kind of skigasm..cleanup aisle GrilledSteezeSandwich...blue light special on manpons..do not pass go do not collect $200 and remember please help control the pet population have your pet spayed or neutered..the price is wrong bitch!!

• Confused 1

Ok. At least I got some good laughs today trying to defend CB and their nonsense, which started when they posted "Big announcement coming soon", and seeing how you guys responded.
Why the mind games saltyant? We're human beings with actual feelings you know. Human beings who warmly welcomed you into our little world. And this how you repay us? I'm not gonna lie I'm a little heart broken right now.
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Why the mind games saltyant? We're human beings with actual feelings you know. Human beings who warmly welcomed you into our little world. And this how you repay us? I'm not gonna lie I'm a little heart broken right now.

Just having some fun and satirizing Camelback. The best was when I proposed a PASR Camelback snowtubing meetup.

Hope you can forgive me. :( I'll be serious from now on.

Edited by saltyant