Jump to content
saltyant

Camelback Snowtubing Report - 11/24/2017

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Just FYI camelback is gonna have 4 runs open on Friday and 8 or more on Saturday.  

Wow that's exciting! I wonder which 8 runs will be open? Maybe we can go to Camelback on Saturday after Blue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, saltyant said:

Wow that's exciting! I wonder which 8 runs will be open? Maybe we can go to Camelback on Saturday after Blue.

No. Blue will have 23 runs open. It will take all morning to ski them. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

No. Blue will have 23 runs open. It will take all morning to ski them. 

I see what you did.

Friday: 8:30-10pm | 11 trails open
Sat/Sun: 8-10pm | 12 trails open

11+12=23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow salty with the quick math!!!!

Thanks! I calculated mathematics using my abacus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, saltyant said:

Thanks! I calculated mathematics using my abacus.

Is that what you call your phone now?

"Hey Abacus, how do I..."

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Is that what you call your phone now?

"Hey Abacus, how do I..."

I call my phone Jitterbug II. I refuse to do the talk to technology thing. When I get a robot on the line I press 0 repeatedly until a real person comes on.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I call my phone Jitterbug II. I refuse to do the talk to technology thing. When I get a robot on the line I press 0 repeatedly until a real person comes on.

Same here. Absolutely hate automated commands and responses. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×