Camelback Snowtubing Report - 11/24/2017

saltyant

2 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Heard the earthquake broke a main pipe at Camelback and now they won't be able to open on Saturday like they planned.

See? Enjorales knows I wasn't joking. There are secret piles of snow that they need to spread around. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

4 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I was trying to find one of the messages on their Facebook page where they were saying that they were glad that other mountains were able to open but they wanted to make sure they weren't opening with just a few trails so I could post this:

IMG_0712.PNG

IS THIS FOR REAL ?!?!?! OMG!

5 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Your Friday gon be so much better now, lol

I might pass on skiing this weekend. I'm feeling more like biking....

... Just kidding. Haha. After the countless posts on here about this topic, that would be funny. My sense of humor apparently doesn't come across in my posts sometimes.

... Just kidding. Haha. After the countless posts on here about this topic, that would be funny. My sense of humor apparently doesn't come across in my posts sometimes.
Salty it comes across dude. All is good. Enjoy skiing your home mountain this weekend.. . Post a TR
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I really couldn't tell if you were serious or trolling the shit out of us half the time. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Salty it comes across dude. All is good. Enjoy skiing your home mountain this weekend.. . Post a TR

Thanks Ridge. Will do. I told you guys those webcams were weeks old, the groomer was not on snowtubing, and they just needed to spread the snow out. :P

1 hour ago, tarponhead said:

I can’t believe I just scrolled through this crap. GSS better get game cause SaltyAnt is bring it!

24 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Salty posts alot, and has not annoying posts. Good new member

Thanks guys. I'm having way too much fun on this forum.

Edited by saltyant

28 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Cant tell if you guys are being serious or not. But I havent been banned yet so I think thats a good sign.

You're never gonna be banned Saltyant..how's Camelback?  You still skiing?  I just got back to the A. I'll post a report in a little bit.  Was a fun morning at Blue. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...