Opening Day Trip Report - 12/2/2017

saltyant

36 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I’ve searched the internet and can only find a few posts/comments on Camelback’s Facebook regarding this incident.  CB thought they were doing damage control but unfortunately for them nobody knew about the incident til they posted about it

Tik Tok rules the world:

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/tiktok-ski-resort-police/?amp

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
20 hours ago, saltyant said:

Thread bumped for stoke. @DiMe this is one of the most epic ski videos on the internet. First civilian run of 2017. Truly legendary

https://youtu.be/exPC6d5C90I?si=8X2t-kDIU-qrrJ26

It is now 2023.  I hope you are making french fries and not pizzas at the yard sale on opening days!

Edited by DiMe
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I've been skiing for almost 10 years, longer than anyone on this forum. I'm so good my epic Breckenridge video is going to go viral.

Excellent, I look forward to doing some runs with you this year then!  We will bomb the famous front 3 as I dont think many other PASR friends will frequent CBK when good opportunities arise.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DiMe said:

Excellent, I look forward to doing some runs with you this year then!  We will bomb the famous front 3 as I dont think many other PASR friends will frequent CBK when good opportunities arise.

Those are rad but Cliffhanger, a real double black diamond, is one of the funnest runs in all of skiing. 

Just now, saltyant said:

Those are rad but Cliffhanger, a real double black diamond, is one of the funnest runs in all of skiing. 

I can't deny how epic Cliffhanger can be.  However, we wont have access to it during the exclusive VIP hour weekend perder day opportunities.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, DiMe said:

I thought it was the front four??  The hump the asp Margie’s and the rocket 

17 minutes ago, DiMe said:

On opening day we can wait in line with a rainbow hat woman and wear GoPros on our helmet and get first civilian chair and ski down Honeymoon and high five a camel and meet @Ski2Live Live2Ski for a 3 way split of hot cocoa and sugar cookies for sustenance and then all hang out in the parking lot and drink my remaining Yoo Hoos from @AirheadD8. That would be sick birds.

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

On opening day we can wait in line with a rainbow hat woman and wear GoPros on our helmet and get first civilian chair and ski down Honeymoon and high five a camel and meet @Ski2Live Live2Ski for a 3 way split of hot cocoa and sugar cookies for sustenance and then all hang out in the parking lot and drink my remaining Yoo Hoos from @AirheadD8. That would be sick birds.

Woah, slow down.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Lets not be silly now, if opening day is post Blue opening.  There is no reason to attend CBK opening day to high five camels and split cocoa and cookies with a rainbow hat lady.

Edited by DiMe
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

You might want to check the expiration date on those Yoo Hoos

• Confused 1