DPS Phantom

JFskiDan

2 hours ago, SallyCat said:

Ouch. Message received. 

If you don't have any haters you aren't relevant!!!  I've always thought you're cool and that's what matters...you have a little captain in you which I respect.  Just do you!!!  I don't see the ski divas posting cool stuff like you on PASR

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If you don't have any haters you aren't relevant!!!  I've always thought you're cool and that's what matters...you have a little captain in you which I respect.  Just do you!!!  I don't see the ski divas posting cool stuff like you on PASR

I skied a few runs with Sally on Friday, she skis well and is an all-around cool cat. 

She just has to get a little more aggressive on the slopes and attack the mountain; show it who's boss!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Every time I'm bored, I just jump on these forums lately and start laughing!

I like how active these forums are!!!!   If there were triple as many posts I'd be even happier.  I absorb these posts like Root drinks BBWs no not big black women..blackberry wheat lol

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I like how active these forums are!!!!   If there were triple as many posts I'd be even happy.  I absorb these posts like Root drinks BBWs no not big black women..blackberry wheat lol

I don't like when they're too active, I can't keep up and then my ADD kicks in and I have to go do something else until my OCD kicks in and I have to come back and catch up on all the posts I didn't get through the first time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, indiggio said:

I don't like when they're too active, I can't keep up and then my ADD kicks in and I have to go do something else until my OCD kicks in and I have to come back and catch up on all the posts I didn't get through the first time.

You seem like you have the jimmy legs..you don't sit still too much..

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I always confuse Sally and Salty

Unfair! I would never defend Camelback.

I'd much rather read and be part of an active forum than a stagnant one, even if the active one comes with a lot of noise. It's basic operant conditioning: people come back for new content. Enough visits with no new content and people stop visiting, or else there are like four people who ever post and it becomes an echo chamber. 

Plus you're right, I DO enjoy tuning my skis and working on my bikes and I don't suck at it. You wish you had my skillz.  :nana

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Unfair! I would never defend Camelback.

I'd much rather read and be part of an active forum than a stagnant one, even if the active one comes with a lot of noise. It's basic operant conditioning: people come back for new content. Enough visits with no new content and people stop visiting, or else there are like four people who ever post and it becomes an echo chamber. 

Plus you're right, I DO enjoy tuning my skis and working on my bikes and I don't suck at it. You wish you had my skillz.  :nana

Yes tuning skis is a zen like experience for you with beer and podcasts. I'm gonna give my skis to Atomic Jeff to tune soon. 

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yes tuning skis is a zen like experience for you with beer and podcasts. I'm gonna give my skis to Atomic Jeff to tune soon. 

Haha, someone wasted time reading my dumbass blog. 

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a great ski season at The True Mountain!

6 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Haha, someone wasted time reading my dumbass blog. 

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a great ski season at The True Mountain!

Thank you can't wait to be back at Blue Tuesday and Jackson holio in a month!!!  I read everything I'm like my favorite Depeche Mode song..I just can't get enough!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It truly is a zen-like experience, with a beer or two and some tunes on, meticulously putting and edge on while the iron heats up, dripping on the new wax, ironing it into the base to perfection, scraping and brushing to completion.  One of the few things that keeps my ADD in check for at least one ski at a time.

Merry Christmas to all!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, indiggio said:

It truly is a zen-like experience, with a beer or two and some tunes on, meticulously putting and edge on while the iron heats up, dripping on the new wax, ironing it into the base to perfection, scraping and brushing to completion.  One of the few things that keeps my ADD in check for at least one ski at a time.

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas try adderall and you slept in today!!!

3 minutes ago, indiggio said:

No, I was up.  Had to make Christmas breakfast and poop (log it Johnny!), so I didn't get online right away.

Gotcha my dad wakes up at 4:45am all bright eyed and bushytailed..he's just like you has a lot of nervous energy..when I wake up I just wanna SUJOPO!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Its fun seeing my name mentioned when I scroll through random threads. I must be having some impact. Whether thats good or bad... 

Yeah you have impact like somebody farting in a crowded elevator. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1